No chance for a Trump Presidency

one would think that after the 2016 election, NOBODY in their right mind would ever say 'so and so' is never going to be president.............but I guess there are more stupid people in the country than we first realized

Exactly! The talking pig in a pant suit was supposed to win by how much?

There's not much chance for another Biden term if he is on the ticket. That’s assuming he’s not running against trump.

Pretty much. Trump v. Biden is a ticket where people will be deciding which of two big losers to put in office. That will be a close one. Biden versus anyone else is corpse v. living person and the choice will be living person. Biden is the least popular, most despised president of the modern era now, and that includes Trump. Trump comes in a close second, but Biden right now is the winner of who is the biggest loser.

You realize who actually decides this stuff dont you? Even Georgie porgie stepsonhisdickopolus realizes you idiots are in trouble. There's is only one poll that matters but Georgie really didn't like that last pole showing Brandon losing to trump and desantis.

Keep living in your dream world, handjob!

Did you not watch Georgie porgie whine about you ignorant cow? You're fat AND stupid.

I dont think a twice impeached, and possibly 3-4 time criminal indictment, as well as being a sexual predator will make people run to the polls to vote for a liar named trump. It seem like more than a few members of congress agree.

I dont think a twice impeached, and possibly 3-4 time criminal indictment, as well as being a sexual predator will make people run to the polls to vote for a liar named trump. It seem like more than a few members of congress agree.

So as i said you're fat AND stupid

Fat, stupid, and right!

2 out of 3 isnt bad Elsie. So let me got this straight the leftist tactic to defeat trump isn't on the issues, because you can't beat him there, so you are trying to make him look worse than Hitler in the hopes people don't vote for him.

2 out of 3 isnt bad Elsie. So let me got this straight the leftist tactic to defeat trump isn't on the issues, because you can't beat him there, so you are trying to make him look worse than Hitler in the hopes people don't vote for him.

When was the last time Trump ran on any issue? His total schtick is attacking his opponents with innuendos and lies, can’t even recall while President any policy position he took on anything

it worked for them in 2020.......

When was the last time Trump ran on any issue? His total schtick is attacking his opponents with innuendos and lies, can’t even recall while President any policy position he took on anything

did you forget about his banning bumpstocks and taking the guns first, then due process??????

There are no issues handjob. Trump doesn't talk about issues unless he lies about them. Basically, Mr. Trump is totally unfit to hold any elective office in this country. The voters spoke in 2020, the voters spoke during the mid terms, the voters spoke during special elections.
Just look at your state now, all Democrats in office.

I'd be surprised if you could even recall your name. Beyond that the ONLY plan you cockroaches have to try and defeat him is by making look worse than Hitler. You people haven't figured it out yet have you?

it worked for them in 2020.......

Possibly. I myself hope he dries up and blows away but that seems unlikely so we have at the most 4 more years of him. At the very least he will piss off leftists so for that alone id vote for him in the general election. He doesn't get my vote in the primaries.

There are no issues handjob. Trump doesn't talk about issues unless he lies about them. Basically, Mr. Trump is totally unfit to hold any elective office in this country. The voters spoke in 2020, the voters spoke during the mid terms, the voters spoke during special elections.
Just look at your state now, all Democrats in office.

What's my state you ignorant cow? This is how we know you're a Brandon level imbecile. Tell me my state.

I'd be surprised if you could even recall your name. Beyond that the ONLY plan you cockroaches have to try and defeat him is by making look worse than Hitler. You people haven't figured it out yet have you?

So you got nothing in rebuttal to invalidate my point except personal attacks, not a surprise

NEXT

Back