no more assault weapons

Oh you're going to take out the entire elite ruling class (whomever you decide that consists of) with your rifle huh?

Who are you going to shoot first? When?

He can't. Sheriff Andy won't give him his bullet.

Post Forwarded to the ATF and FBI.

Aren't you concerned with writing these types of posts that your permits and licenses will be revoked. It happened to Yeager, it could happen to you.

It seems foolish to me to bring this type of trouble upon yourself.

The proper authorities have already been notified.

Which reminds me...any word from 007 lately?

And...

I mean, really guys...

Did you really think these blubbering, blustering, babbling nincompoops would actually do something besides blubber, bluster, and babble?

Aren't you concerned with writing these types of posts that your permits and licenses will be revoked. It happened to Yeager, it could happen to you.

It seems foolish to me to bring this type of trouble upon yourself.
since I have, nor require, any permit or license...no. i'm not the least bit worried.

"How dare you propose to fight us with your guns, why.... we'll just have to shoot you for that!"
This is what comes of seriously talking to militia nuts. Ignore them or laugh at them but trying to talk sense into somebody who seriously thinks that they should have a gun in order to change the "regime" isn't going to go anywhere useful.

This is what comes of seriously talking to militia nuts. Ignore them or laugh at them but trying to talk sense into somebody who seriously thinks that they should have a gun in order to change the "regime" isn't going to go anywhere useful.
refusing to surrender to tyranny does not make one a nut. refusing to stand for freedom and liberty just makes you a coward.

refusing to surrender to tyranny does not make one a nut. refusing to stand for freedom and liberty just makes you a coward.

Ok.

So what have you done since noon today?

When's the insurrection?

Did Sheriff Andy give you your bullet?

Or are you merely intent on whining on an internet forum?

Yeah, you are such a brave freedom fighter making anonymous threats on a bulletin board and never actually making any efforts to secure change. I mean, maybe I am wrong but what do you actually do other than talk shit?

Oh. I've done my part. All we have to do is wait for them to round up all the rest of you crazies. I was told it would be a week or so, depending on the level of your threats.

You're a fucking idiot and comments like this, make you appear stupid; but then, I digress.

Yeah, you are such a brave freedom fighter making anonymous threats on a bulletin board and never actually making any efforts to secure change. I mean, maybe I am wrong but what do you actually do other than talk shit?
you see, it's easy to pull your chain. it's amusing to watch you hypocrites declare that you want to save lives while at the same time sit there ready to dance in my blood. you expose yourselves more and more with each idiotic taunt you try to make.

Back