no more retros from me

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I've decided not to do retro's anymore.

this is not an 'all mods' thing this is a me thing. Maybe other mods will still do retros for you, that's up to them.

I think retros have gotten to the point where they've been abused. If someone is really bad, you should remember to retro them up front.

Out of fairness and solidarity, I will also not retro anyone from my threads as well going forward

I still reserve the right to retro for myself and on behalf of others for the following reasons:

1. Someone obviously is breaking a JPP rule
2. Banning alts that are already banned from a thread
3. Special circumstance situations - i.e. a werewolf game, a debate

Grind I demand you retro yourself from this thread

This explains the poll. Some douchebag leftist took the retro thing too far. Leftists always fuck everything up

It would have been good if Damo had coded the feature such that we can edit the ban list. If mods can do it why can't the great unwashed?

It would have been good if Damo had coded the feature such that we can edit the ban list. If mods can do it why can't the great unwashed?

It was to keep people from being spiteful.

As grind said if there is someone you don’t want in a thread then do it up front. Not that hard

it could be important for us to know if a user has just been brazenly posting in a thread (via tapatalk) they know they are banned from vs. always having the ability but being retro'd by another user. that could get confusing real quick. In any case it's moot because as I said I don't believe there is a way to extent that feature.

Back