no more retros from me

Grind I demand you retro yourself from this thread

This explains the poll. Some douchebag leftist took the retro thing too far. Leftists always fuck everything up

I want to know how an asshole- you for example- came to be able to post in threads wherein you are included in the thread-banned list.
Could somebody explain this, please, or do I have to suffer this prick indefinitely.

I want to know how an asshole- you for example- came to be able to post in threads wherein you are included in the thread-banned list.
Could somebody explain this, please, or do I have to suffer this prick indefinitely.

You're going to have to prove your accusation, trollshit.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It’s the app Tapatalk. If they use it, it doesn’t prevent them from posting in threads from which they are banned.

I've decided not to do retro's anymore.

this is not an 'all mods' thing this is a me thing. Maybe other mods will still do retros for you, that's up to them.

I think retros have gotten to the point where they've been abused. If someone is really bad, you should remember to retro them up front.

Out of fairness and solidarity, I will also not retro anyone from my threads as well going forward

I still reserve the right to retro for myself and on behalf of others for the following reasons:

1. Someone obviously is breaking a JPP rule
2. Banning alts that are already banned from a thread
3. Special circumstance situations - i.e. a werewolf game, a debate

Lame.

Back