No One Wants to Live in Democrat States

You sound like a hateful idiot that is impossible to discuss anything with in an intelligent way.

I am not even going to attempt to discuss anything with HATEFUL IDIOTS like you, because it is a waste of breath!

So, I am going to just ignore your comments to me from now on.

So you many want to save your breath and go blow up your TRUMP LOVE DOLL INSTEAD.

Next!
Coward.

Victor Davis Hanson unveils the massive exodus of some 4 to 6 million [people from Blue States to Red States.

Whoever "Victor Davis Hanson" is.

Seems there is movement underway. When isn't there? Here's a summary:

In the last couple of years, large U.S. states where a majority of voters support Democrats – so-called blue states – have been losing population, while some large red states, where there is majority support for Republicans, have gained residents. An analysis of Census Bureau data shows that there are in fact some big movements of people from states currently defined as blue to those currently defined as red. However, the situation is more accurately described as more people exiting certain blue states – for example New York and California – and heading to other states in general, may they be red or blue.

I would personally prefer living in a tree than in a red state.
It's not just that the majority of the people are insane in them.
Who knows what one might catch from them?

Back