No one watching the world series??

I am hoping the Astros beat the hell out of la.........:awesome:

I've followed them for like forever. Them winning would be like when the Saints won the S.B. after Katrina. Same type situation. A perennial loser winning it all after a natural disaster.:cool:

I've followed them for like forever. Them winning would be like when the Saints won the S.B. after Katrina. Same type situation. A perennial loser winning it all after a natural disaster.:cool:

Yes.... I have a cousin that played for them one year as well...:D

No Giant fan will support la.. Although I do work w/ one that is... I have threaten to write the city council of Redwood city to have his name removed from everything, including his beloved Sequoia high school......... F**Kin rat...:(....lol

Schizoid.

How so? I have said all along I'm rooting for LA over Houston (when the fuck do I ever root for southern teams?*). I said "fuck LA" out of frustration, because they should have arrived in Houston up 2-0.

*I root for southern teams against specific teams that I hate, such as Oklahomo City Thunder and Chicago White Sucks. Interestingly, this means I wanted Houston to win the WS back in 2005.

Normally I root for the NL team as I’m a Reds fan and as a Reds fan I pretty much view the Dodgers as pond scum. Root for the Dodgers? Fuck that. Only if they’re playing the Yankees.

Also I have a lot of friends colleagues and customers in the Houston area...after what those folks have been going through...I’m pulling for the Astros.

I understand and can relate to, however; I will not be occupied by a bunch of damned bouncing balls. cats and dogs are easily amused by balls. I just can't force myself to that level. sorry. not sorry.

Back