No one watching the world series??

LA's vaunted pitching staff has been such absolute garbage.

Also, what's the point of having Tike Hernanez on your roster when he can't do anything but strikeout and botch the sacrifice bunt?

How so? I have said all along I'm rooting for LA over Houston (when the fuck do I ever root for southern teams?*). I said "fuck LA" out of frustration, because they should have arrived in Houston up 2-0.

*I root for southern teams against specific teams that I hate, such as Oklahomo City Thunder and Chicago White Sucks. Interestingly, this means I wanted Houston to win the WS back in 2005.

ANYONE BUT la is the motto most heard around here in Nor Cal.........

I understand and can relate to, however; I will not be occupied by a bunch of damned bouncing balls. cats and dogs are easily amused by balls. I just can't force myself to that level. sorry. not sorry.

You don't have to watch, you rejoice la is down~astros only need one.:D

It is so hard to watch baseball,slow,endless foul balls,adjusting cups,spitting!

That is just part of the ambiance.. The smell of mystery meat, tube shaped bologna & lousy warm domestic beer in the air...

Fat slobs sucking them down yelling profanities & drooling in their new jerseys :blah: :blah:

Great point.......
zbBchtO.gif

On what planet has this idiot Roberts been an upgrade over Mattingly as the Dodgers manager? Has he made a good decision all series? He just had the infield out of position on the groundout where McCann scored.

Back