"No" to globalization

I also cannot prove that the earth isn't hollow and filled with subterranian fairies either. But it does not add credibility to the theory.
I believe geologists have proven the world is not hollow.
Like most conspiracy theorists, you hear what you want and ignore the rest.
And you deny fascism in plain sight because you're a fascist asshole sellout traitor.
Tell us again about the reptilian hybrids who rule us? That might clarify your globalist theory.

What is fuzzy to you? Do you need me to go over the tenets of globalization?

I'm a fascist traitor sellout asshole? On the contrary, I am a very nice fellow. I certainly not an asshole.

Besides, if being a fascist, traitor, sellout means I get to live a good life and take care of my family, then I won't argue your silly label.

I'll enjoy the fruits of my labors.

I think medical doctors have proven Bush is human. But thats just me.

I'm a fascist traitor sellout asshole? On the contrary, I am a very nice fellow. I certainly not an asshole.
many nazis felt that way about themselves, I'm sure.
Besides, if being a fascist, traitor, sellout means I get to live a good life and take care of my family, then I won't argue your silly label.

So much for any form of morality or society, right? As long as you get yours. Well fuck you too.
I'll enjoy the fruits of my labors.

try that banana up the keester you've been wanting to try for so long.

Oh, now its Nazi? Make up your mind, ahz.

Yep, I work to provide for me & mine. I give to charities, but I don't work and sacrifice so that some other asshole gets a comfortable life.

Again with the anal fetish. Are you only fascinated with my ass or is it men in general. Sorry azh, but I prefer women. You might be close, but you are still not a woman.

Oh, now its Nazi? Make up your mind, ahz.
With metaphors, there is no need to choose.
Yep, I work to provide for me & mine. I give to charities, but I don't work and sacrifice so that some other asshole gets a comfortable life.
Right. You're the asshole.
Again with the anal fetish. Are you only fascinated with my ass or is it men in general. Sorry azh, but I prefer women. You might be close, but you are still not a woman.

Your dick is too small for me anyway.

Back