Noahide Threat!

Which one do you believe isn't a teaching of judaism?

There are purely noahide groups who may have a rabbi as an advisor but they are not JEWISH groups.

Do some research yourself, you mentally vacuous blunt instrument.

No. The burden of truth is on you, and you seem to be an expert.

If the Noahides (non-Jew slaves to Jews) are really out there, name an organisation that is Noahide. Go ahead.

Which ones are teachings of Judaism? As I said, you prove it. Back up that mouth.

No. The burden of truth is on you, and you seem to be an expert.

If the Noahides (non-Jew slaves to Jews) are really out there, name an organisation that is Noahide. Go ahead.

Which ones are teachings of Judaism? As I said, you prove it. Back up that mouth.

You already verified my claim with your own research. The lubavitches are most vocal. But all branches of judaism (except karaites) hold the talmud and it's contents sacred. The noahide laws are from the talmud.

You already verified my claim with your own research. The lubavitches are most vocal. But all branches of judaism (except karaites) hold the talmud and it's contents sacred. The noahide laws are from the talmud.

No. I said that a tiny percentage of Jews believed in it-- I verified my claim.

You claim a) that all Jews support it-- and by it I don't mean the Talmud, I mean a theocratic one world government (yet you are unable to support that claim), b) that there are non-Jewish groups that follow the Jews (yet you are unable to name any of these groups) and c) you are unable to cite any evidence for any of your claims.

Hell, I took five minutes on wikipedia and found shit to back me up.

No. I said that a tiny percentage of Jews believed in it-- I verified my claim.

You claim a) that all Jews support it-- and by it I don't mean the Talmud, I mean a theocratic one world government (yet you are unable to support that claim), b) that there are non-Jewish groups that follow the Jews (yet you are unable to name any of these groups) and c) you are unable to cite any evidence for any of your claims.

Hell, I took five minutes on wikipedia and found shit to back me up.

A. You have not conducted a poll of all jews to know who believes it.
B. I have not said All jews believe it.
C. It is the teaching from the talmud, regarding jew/non-jew relations.

A. You have not conducted a poll of all jews to know who believes it.
B. I have not said All jews believe it.
C. It is the teaching from the talmud, regarding jew/non-jew relations.

Why are you avoiding the question? I asked what non-Jewish groups are Noahides, since they must exist.

No. They are not. Noahides are explicitly non jews.

That may be, but the B'Nai Noah are Jews. Unlike you, I look things up.

Besides "Noahide Groups" is not a name-- that is not telling us an organisation. Clearly if Noahide organisations exist you must know what they are called...so what are they?

FBI? CIA? United States? NAMBLA? NRA? IRA? IRS? NSA? Red Cross? Salvation Army?

What organisations are Noahide?

Back