Norm Coleman's Free Suits and the Most Painful Press Conference I've Seen in a While

"It was no more painful than watching obama spin his crap when asked why he associated with known, unrepentant domestic terrorists by saying the offense occurred when he was 8 years old....that obviously was NOT what was asked....a nonanswer for an answer"

It's amazing how quickly all the righties fall into line w/ the latest talking points.

The market is tanking, people are scared to death, and they're pinning their hopes for an election on William Ayers.

It has nothing to do with any election and all to do with how politicians answer questions from the media.....and how lefty pinheads accept any answer given by their own while never even considering if an opponents response answered the question...but then.....:gives:

Has Franken recieved any gift suits while in public office ?

Hes a clown, he never held a public office....and hopefully never will...

but then I never underestimate the stupidity of todays voters....
you know....minorities, GED's, drop-outs, idiots, homeless, etc. as listed by the Dem. Party.....

Hes a clown, he never held a public office....and hopefully never will...

but then I never underestimate the stupidity of todays voters....
you know....minorities, GED's, drop-outs, idiots, homeless, etc. as listed by the Dem. Party.....

yeah franken is a weiner, but whomever hired that dude as their public relations type is a weiner as well.

Last edited:
I hear that an independent or somesuch might well win the election.

I would love to see Franken win though. Just as a slap to the republicans.

Dean Barkley has a very good chance, people are just getting to know him and he's around 20%. Ventura has even been helping promote him. People here are fed up with Coleman and also think Franken is a clown. I support Barkley and have turned a bunch of people on to him.

Dean Barkley has a very good chance, people are just getting to know him and he's around 20%. Ventura has even been helping promote him. People here are fed up with Coleman and also think Franken is a clown. I support Barkley and have turned a bunch of people on to him.

He still doesn't have a good chance, Obf. If were a betting man I would put him very low.

Back