Not enough Muslims? More are on the way..

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
Live and learn...Did you vote for the asshole...?

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related To Gaza

http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

H.R. 1388 was passed yesterday, behind our backs. You may want to read
about it. It wasn't mentioned on the news... just went by on the ticker
tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the
USA. This is the news that didn't make the headlines...

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure
of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees
and "conflict victims" in Gaza.

The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of
Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States, was
signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides
a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals
who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance
Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review...itemized list of some of Barack Obama's most recent
actions since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas,
leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news organization was
with Al Arabia television.

His first executive order was to fund/facilitate abortion(s) not just
here within the U. S., but within the world, using U. S. tax payer funds.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and
the "terror attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian
refugees to move to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding
bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

*sigh*

If only.

I just know that once I get a real newssource, I will be disappointed by the huge let down that the in actuality incompassionate policy our government just put in place was much different from what conservatives said.

Fake.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_obama_pay_for_hamas-affiliated_terrorists_to.html

But since we're on the subject, is there something wrong with more Muslims living in the freest country in the world?

This entire message plays on the ignorance of its audience. For one thing, not all Palestinians are Muslims. And quite importantly, the mere suggestion that someone in the Palestinian territories who voted for Hamas is sympathetic to terrorism or a terrorist themselves is off-base.

Lots of regular law-abiding people voted for Hamas. Lots of regular law-abiding people stood as Hamas parliamentary candidates. Hamas won not because the Palestinians wanted death to America and Israel...it was because they were tired of getting screwed over by the criminial buddies of our old pal Arafat...and they ran a good campaign about actually achieving political reform in Palestine.

We shouldn't paint with such a broad brush. We don't have to endorse everything someone does or believes to endorse basic ideas of self-determination.

We only seem to support the idea of democracy when democracies do what we want them to.

Fake.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_obama_pay_for_hamas-affiliated_terrorists_to.html

But since we're on the subject, is there something wrong with more Muslims living in the freest country in the world?

This entire message plays on the ignorance of its audience. For one thing, not all Palestinians are Muslims. And quite importantly, the mere suggestion that someone in the Palestinian territories who voted for Hamas is sympathetic to terrorism or a terrorist themselves is off-base.

Lots of regular law-abiding people voted for Hamas. Lots of regular law-abiding people stood as Hamas parliamentary candidates. Hamas won not because the Palestinians wanted death to America and Israel...it was because they were tired of getting screwed over by the criminial buddies of our old pal Arafat...and they ran a good campaign about actually achieving political reform in Palestine.

We shouldn't paint with such a broad brush. We don't have to endorse everything someone does or believes to endorse basic ideas of self-determination.

We only seem to support the idea of democracy when democracies do what we want them to.

You'e not thinking clearly. What does democracy have to do with idiotic immigration policy?

Personally I would rather Israeli Separatists deal with their own political blowback, instead of using the United States as a toilet to flush away their inconvenient truths.

Well I didn't see that coming.

The claim that if you voted for Hamas you had "connections to terrorists" was laughable (many candidates who even stood for Hamas had no connections to terrorists), and Hamas was pretty much evenly split with Fatah in votes in the parliamentary elections anyway. And I'm not scared of Muslim immigrants. I welcome Muslim immigrants, as many as want to come here. Which brings me to my second point - lift the cap on immigration.

This is just more bizarre fear mongering from the people who hold the bizarre belief that Obama is a muslim.

Well I didn't see that coming.

The claim that if you voted for Hamas you had "connections to terrorists" was laughable, and Hamas was pretty much evenly split with Fatah in votes in the parliamentary elections anyway. And I'm not scared of Muslim immigrants. I welcome Muslim immigrants, as many as want to come here. Which brings me to my second point - lift the cap on immigration.

Yeah. You like being beheaded for the caliphate. Didn't see that coming either.:rolleyes:

Importing theocrats is a good idea. really. Stellar. Go with that.

Because I would totally see all of the theocratic Muslims longing to move out of their islamic republic to live in the great satan. That would make sense. It totally wouldn't be the rebellious muslims who hated their islamic republic who would move here.

Because I would totally see all of the theocratic Muslims longing to move out of their islamic republic to live in the great satan. That would make sense. It totally wouldn't be the rebellious muslims who hated their islamic republic who would move here.

It's AKA 'getting deported by jews'. It may not be their first choice either.

Well, in Islamic tradition, the concept of the "ummah" (community) had a very strong mixing of religion with politics. The belief that church and state must be mixed has a far stronger origin than in Christianity, where it existed for 3 centuries before it began to merge with the Roman government.

In the Middle East, there is still a sense of needing the ummah, ala theocracies such as Iran and Saudi Arabia, but I'm not sure what its like in Malaysia or Indonesia. That said, if American Christians can become republican, I expect that American Muslims can as well.

Well, in Islamic tradition, the concept of the "ummah" (community) had a very strong mixing of religion with politics. The belief that church and state must be mixed has a far stronger origin than in Christianity, where it existed for 3 centuries before it began to merge with the Roman government.

In the Middle East, there is still a sense of needing the ummah, ala theocracies such as Iran and Saudi Arabia, but I'm not sure what its like in Malaysia or Indonesia. That said, if American Christians can become republican, I expect that American Muslims can as well.

I thought you didn't want theocracy in north america?

You know what? Sometimes borders protect people from those hostile to their way of life. Sometimes open borders can lead to an unwanted invasion.

I thought you didn't want theocracy in north america?

You know what? Sometimes borders protect people from those hostile to their way of life. Sometimes open borders can lead to an unwanted invasion.

WTF? Since we don't border a Muslim country, you don't have to worry about Muslims slippng accross unless they can first sneak into Canada or Mexico. Meaning, almost all Muslims who are here were let in with Visas or as legal immigrants by the govt. Borders has nothing to do with this.

WTF? Since we don't border a Muslim country, you don't have to worry about Muslims slippng accross unless they can first sneak into Canada or Mexico. Meaning, almost all Muslims who are here were let in with Visas or as legal immigrants by the govt. Borders has nothing to do with this.

But in the modern era, with air travel, borders are crossed at the airport. Our policy matters there as well. DOy.

But in the modern era, with air travel, borders are crossed at the airport. Our policy matters there as well. DOy.

Yeah, but you don't just magically board an airline and get off in the US. You still have to go through customs and provide documentation.

Naturally, a large chunk of people here illegally are those who overstayed their Visas, but the govt. works to prevent terrorists from being able to fly here and do so as well. If you want to cut off immigration altogether, then that is an entirely different matter, and one in which few people will go along with.

Yeah, but you don't just magically board an airline and get off in the US. You still have to go through customs and provide documentation.

Naturally, a large chunk of people here illegally are those who overstayed their Visas, but the govt. works to prevent terrorists from being able to fly here and do so as well. If you want to cut off immigration altogether, then that is an entirely different matter, and one in which few people will go along with.

I'm opposed to immigrants who seek to end our way of life and institute theocracy. Is that radical?

*whew*

We were running a bit short, it was kind of embarrassing. Good thing they sent somebody on a run or the party would have gotten boring.

Well there was a strong belief in secularism in the Islamic world before the Islamic fundamentalist revival around the seventies. Turkey, for instance, is hugely muslim but was founded as a secular republic, and still is so today. Nasser, also, was a secularist. However, the fundamentalist revival was incredibly succesful and probably has majorities in every muslim nation. But the secular period from the 20's tell the 70's shows that, in proper conditions, Muslims can embrace secular republicanism.

Back