Notable Democrat: Bernie Ward

I hate the abortion issue. It turns people into raving psychopaths or self-righteous pricks on both sides.

Truthfully, yeah abortion is murder no matter which way you swing it. I don't care, and would even call myself pro-choice. But it is still murder, and all the tapdancing in the world can't disprove that fact.

Just be honest and say what you apparently believe, which is that a woman's right to choose is more important to you than the child's right to live.

LoL yeah about as good as yours.

Seriously wtf? Are you on crack today?

As I see it, your argument is:

A fetus cannot express a preference to be alive, so it's okay to end its existence.

That's not my position. Up until around 18 weeks into pregnancy, a fetus doesn't have the capability of feeling pleasure, pain, or satisfaction, or anything else.

It cannot have a preference to be alive. You replaced have with express to distort my view. Which is further idiofied by the fact that I specifically stated the difference in the post above.

Last edited:
That's not my position. Up until around 18 weeks into pregnancy, a fetus doesn't have the capability of feeling pleasure, pain, or satisfaction, or anything else.

It cannot have a preference to be alive. You replaced have with express to distort my view.

Either way it's a flawed premise. I notice you didn't address my other point.

I hate the abortion issue. It turns people into raving psychopaths or self-righteous pricks on both sides.

Truthfully, yeah abortion is murder no matter which way you swing it. I don't care, and would even call myself pro-choice. But it is still murder, and all the tapdancing in the world can't disprove that fact.

Just be honest and say what you apparently believe, which is that a woman's right to choose is more important to you than the child's right to live.

Repost

A mother's right to choose is more important than the life of a fetus because a fetus doesn't care whether or not it lives. You have gone against a fetus's wishes no more by killing it than by keeping it alive.

I think I should be given discretion by the state as to whether or not someone is too crazy to be left alive and authority to off them when I decide the time is right.

Has a baby told you this, asshole?

Once again you reveal your ignorance...

I haven't run a scientific experiment to prove it, if that's what you're asking. Most people don't ask because it's fairly common knowledge that developed living things want to live.

Back