Notice something?

When Trump was indicted, did you see much excitement?

I guess TDS wasn't real. Nobody cares.

Law is law.

There will be ‘riots in the street’ if Trump is prosecuted, Graham says?:whoa: Well Trump is being prosecuted where are the riot's in the streets?!! Trump is not in power and has no power either?!! The only reason those clowns attacked the capitol on Jan 6th, is because Trump was still in power?!! Even when Trump is convicted there will be not riot's in the streets either?!!

Law in America has become just another tool in the toolbox of the Revolution. The Constitution is over. Western justice is over. The West is over.

Trump is a fucking criminal many times over. Justice would be over if he walked. The lying asshole has made many Americans doubt our election system. That is a great way to begin the destruction of the American experiment. He started an insurrection which was the most dangerous act in America since 1812 He trashed our international relations and started friendships with dictators. He was in the process of destroying NATO. you are so wrong. But you want what Trump wants. The end of our system and the beginning of a country run by the super-rich.

I know, no chance of him engaging for fear his worldview would be shattered.

He's mentally ill. He had a meltdown yesterday. It's similar to the illness that strikes people like Ashli Babbitt. Their psychosis-induced paranoia sends them down a rabbit hole of propaganda and it becomes truth to them. I won't be engaging with HE10 any longer unless he asks for help.

He's mentally ill. He had a meltdown yesterday. It's similar to the illness that strikes people like Ashli Babbitt. Their psychosis-induced paranoia sends them down a rabbit hole of propaganda and it becomes truth to them. I won't be engaging with HE10 any longer unless he asks for help.

It’s a sad mental illness that really should be addressed.

Back