notifications

Of course. We get a notification when we are quoted. Didn't you just get this one?

Yes. The request is for me to quote you then say, for example, @Damocles might be interest in this. Using the "@" would alert him just like a "Thanks", "Groan" or quote.

As it is, if I want to alert anyone, I have to find and add a quote from them to add. That doesn't exist in every thread.

Yes. The request is for me to quote you then say, for example, @Damocles might be interest in this. Using the "@" would alert him just like a "Thanks", "Groan" or quote.

As it is, if I want to alert anyone, I have to find and add a quote from them to add. That doesn't exist in every thread.
Yep. I've seen that. I'm sure it's available. I just tend to multi quote, as the other person you typically want to address is in the thread. If they aren't your suggestion is helpful

Yep. I've seen that. I'm sure it's available. I just tend to multi quote, as the other person you typically want to address is in the thread. If they aren't your suggestion is helpful

Yeah I thought the same. But it's a pain. Also I am not sure if it a bug or something, but when I do that, every time I reply to someone, it keeps quoting someone.

Yeah I thought the same. But it's a pain. Also I am not sure if it a bug or something, but when I do that, every time I reply to someone, it keeps quoting someone.
I've had that problem on more than one Vbulletin board. When you multi quote someone in a thread, those multi quotes follow you around the thread for a long time. It's a pain in the ass.

I've had that problem on more than one Vbulletin board. When you multi quote someone in a thread, those multi quotes follow you around the thread for a long time. It's a pain in the ass.

Also you keep getting notifications for posts that aren't directed at you. :laugh:

Also you keep getting notifications for posts that aren't directed at you. :laugh:
Yea...I always have to delete the extra quotes before I post. A real pain in the ass. At least it's only in the thread where I multi quoted. It might stop if I post in another thread first.

Back