Now Available...

For those "invisible" members. I noticed that if you enter the Chat, because of the way Chat works, your name becomes visible as in the Chat Room. Just a warning for ya if you are paranoid about being "seen" on the site.

Seen by whom?

This must be another Republican fear. Ya'll are scared of the weirdest shit.

By everybody. When somebody elects to be "invisible" they are not shown in the Currently Active Users list, we have several people that elect this. However if they enter the Chat, because one cannot be invisible in chat, their name shows up on the Who is in the Chat Room list at the bottom of the thread regardless of their "invisible" status while on the Board only.

By everybody. When somebody elects to be "invisible" they are not shown in the Currently Active Users list, we have several people that elect this. However if they enter the Chat, because one cannot be invisible in chat, their name shows up on the Who is in the Chat Room list at the bottom of the thread regardless of their "invisible" status while on the Board only.

I know! I just think that it's funny that anyone would worry about who sees them here. I mean, this is a good board Damo, but when you look at the population at large, there's not that many people here to see you online. And anyone who does see you, is here too.

I don't care if some sneaky bastard is coming to the board and not signing in and saying "Oh there's Darla on line at 10 o clock, she's got no life." I don't. I work, I'm an activist, I work more at night. (but on my own stuff).

I don't care who here knows it.

I know! I just think that it's funny that anyone would worry about who sees them here. I mean, this is a good board Damo, but when you look at the population at large, there's not that many people here to see you online. And anyone who does see you, is here too.

I don't care if some sneaky bastard is coming to the board and not signing in and saying "Oh there's Darla on line at 10 o clock, she's got no life." I don't. I work, I'm an activist, I work more at night. (but on my own stuff).

I'm sure there are some who believe that they have reason to be "invisible"... I just want people to be comfortable. You do notice that I don't go "ghost" myself, and I spend a ton of time on the site...

I think I am visible, don't recall ever sleecting invisibility or anything. Yep just checked and I can see my own foot.

it is used by people, who say, get owned in a thread and spend time reading said thread... but then when they do not respond they can say that they just forgot about it, did not see it, or were not around.

Back