Now Carter is race-baiting

What the international media are saying about it.

yes....how dare anyone disagree with a black man!!!! you guys don't even see your own racism.....you're basically saying that a black person can't actually have an argument or platform based on objective logic because anytime you disagree with a black person, it is not becuase of logic or any thought, it is due to racism.....

yes....how dare anyone disagree with a black man!!!! you guys don't even see your own racism.....you're basically saying that a black person can't actually have an argument or platform based on objective logic because anytime you disagree with a black person, it is not becuase of logic or any thought, it is due to racism.....

:D

Calm down.

I'm not saying anything of the sort.

You didn't take that article seriously did you?

exactly. It's racist. According to this thinking, a black individual only exists as a placeholder for all blacks in general, the poison of collectivist thinking.

lol....obama is liar according to USC....lmao

there was absolutely ZERO racism involved....race wasn't even brought up...only quacks like you who seek to ruin your party over the race card think so.....trust me...if obama is getting tired of the race card and won't play it for political reasons, despite playing it often during his campaign....you oughta wonder why....because people are sick of it and it is not longer expedient to play the race card like you quacks do

forbid anyone disagree with a black person.....the racists!!!!

They flash the race card because it obfuscates the real truth, which is their total lack of ability to do anything that remotely resembles running this country.

They will however succeed gloriously at running it completely to the ground.

Of course like Elmer (USC), that's just my opinion.

Back