Now Dodd is saying it too!

That's what I was kind of thinking earlier, is Dodd falling on his sword for Obama?

No. He's saying that Obama and Treasury fucked him:

I wouldn't go around and change my own amendment within days of that if I didn't think it was merely technical in nature.

And so I'm angry about it and angry that, in a sense, I've been held up as sort of responsible for all of this, when, in fact, I responded to what I thought was a reasonable request at the time [from Treasury] ... it turned out to be far more than that.

Video here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5vZaZ4F-Ok&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Dodd on Bonuses: "I'm Angry" I've Been Held Responsible[/ame]

No. He's saying that Obama and Treasury fucked him:

Video here:

YouTube - Dodd on Bonuses: "I'm Angry" I've Been Held Responsible

What a whiney load of crap! The consensus is to throw Geitner under the bus. Dodd is just taking advantage of that consensus. If he is SO incompetent as to be so specific in language, that the intent is clear to anyone looking, and yet he who is charged with understanding this kind of language claims he didn't know what would be the effect? He's a liar and a proven one at that!

What a whiney load of crap! The consensus is to throw Geitner under the bus. Dodd is just taking advantage of that consensus. If he is SO incompetent as to be so specific in language, that the intent is clear to anyone looking, and yet he who is charged with understanding this kind of language claims he didn't know what would be the effect? He's a liar and a proven one at that!
A bad lawyer maybe?

weren't you libs screaming about how there was never enough regulation, but now you think bitch about people wanting things over managed?

typical lib, can't make up your mind.

You are fucking insane.

This whole thing happened because Geitner very likely Trusted the CEOs to take small bounuses.

They tried ONE last time to cash in.

Geitner got screwed , Dodd got screwed and the bonuses are still not going to get to these fucking hacks who caused this all AND wrote themselves one more slice to go.

Now you think regulating the finance industry to prevent total fucking economic melt down is on par with not wanting a fucking circus made out of EVERY little bend of the process?

You are the type of phony assed person who has cause this country to be in this position.

You voted to create this fucking mess you complete tainwallow and now you want to make that comparison?

I truely fucking hate you.

A major option for many mental disorders is psychotherapy.
Psychiatric medication is also widely used to treat mental disorders.
Electroconvulsive therapy ECT is sometimes used, for example in prolonged mood disorder unresponsive to other interventions.

So there is treatment available for you, evince...you need it....seek professional help soon....

Back