Now Holyrollers into your medical exams

Holy water ? I think Pat Robertson pisses in the Zephyer hills springs once a month or so. That would work wouldn't it ?

It's not holistic medicine USCit... This is a clinic that hires religious friendly OBGYNs...

Oh man, think of the infomercials:

"My life was turning upside down, I was headed in the wrong direction, until I started drinking holy water"

I could get some evangelicals dancing up on stage talking in tongues and gettting holy water poured on them. I could set up blogs, go on tours (taking donations of course) and selling my holy water by the case load.

yeah the commercial possibilities....
"I was a lost sinner, broke and divorced till I started drinking Heavenly brand holy water, now look at me driving a porsche with a fish on the back with my trophy wife beside me."

yeah the commercial possibilities....
"I was a lost sinner, broke and divorced till I started drinking Heavenly brand holy water, now look at me driving a porsche with a fish on the back with my trophy wife beside me."

Yup :p the possibilities are endless. Actually if the holyrollers are going to be taking over, I might as well cash in on it.

Holy water is more of a Catholic thing than a Christian thing, but some of you never let little facts get in the way of what you think.

Hey USC, I didn't of this: I could market it to the goth crowd, that's into vampires and stuff. You'll need you're holy water to ward off the undead too.

We could also sprinkle the holy water on politicians when they take office to see if they are demons or not.

Back