Now Proof Crooks Was Biden Supporter

Goyboy

Contributor

Confirmed: The wannabe Trump assassin was a Biden supporter…​

NEW: Thomas Matthew Crooks made nine posts on Gab supporting President Biden, COVID lockdowns, and Biden’s border policies, according to Gab Founder Andrew Torba (@BasedTorba).

“Im sorry explain to me how trump was ever concerned with what the left wanted, or anybody in the GOP for that matter?”

“The reason all the deaths are down is because you are in stuck in your house.”

“Actually the executive order allows an easier path to US citizenship therefore no longer making them illegals and allowing children to join their already legalized immigrant parents in the US.”

“first of all Biden executive orders don’t incentivize human trafficking as human traffickers aren’t interested in citizenships, likewise the majority of illegal immigrants are not criminals and in fact some studies(such as the one linked below) show lower rates of crime committed by these individuals, it is also unclear if the extensive path to citizenship is in fact effective at routing out potential bad actors hence why there is a review of that system.”

“Thats funny because the first order mandates a reuniting of any families separated at the border, the 2nd and 3rd orders a review of trumps immigration policies and other previous policies. However his order doesn’t actually open borders or reduce the authority of border patrol, or anything that would substantially reduce BP effectiveness.”
Crooks Biden.jpg

Quase is not well. The mentally unwell kid shot at Trump for notoriety. It was not a political act. He was a stereotypical loner who was bullied. He was a Repub from a Repub family. That is not why he shot at Trump. If Joe was speaking there, he would have been the target.

Quase is not well. The mentally unwell kid shot at Trump for notoriety. It was not a political act. He was a stereotypical loner who was bullied. He was a Repub from a Repub family. That is not why he shot at Trump. If Joe was speaking there, he would have been the target.
Are you really as stupid as you appear?

NEW: Thomas Matthew Crooks made nine posts on Gab supporting President Biden, COVID lockdowns, and Biden’s border policies, according to Gab Founder Andrew Torba (@BasedTorba).

“Im sorry explain to me how trump was ever concerned with what the left wanted, or anybody in the GOP for that matter?”

“Actually the executive order allows an easier path to US citizenship therefore no longer making them illegals and allowing children to join their already legalized immigrant parents in the US.”

“first of all Biden executive orders don’t incentivize human trafficking as human traffickers aren’t interested in citizenships, likewise the majority of illegal immigrants are not criminals and in fact some studies(such as the one linked below) show lower rates of crime committed by these individuals, it is also unclear if the extensive path to citizenship is in fact effective at routing out potential bad actors hence why there is a review of that system.”

“Thats funny because the first order mandates a reuniting of any families separated at the border, the 2nd and 3rd orders a review of trumps immigration policies and other previous policies. However his order doesn’t actually open borders or reduce the authority of border patrol, or anything that would substantially reduce BP effectiveness.”
View attachment 28407
Own it- Crooks was just another Republican Idiot!

AND THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER!

You are the biggest liar on the forum.

There are all kinds of Republicans out there today- THAT REGISTER TO VOTE AS REPUBLICANS!

You got your Never Trumpers- THAT KNOW FULLY WELL THAT TRUMP IS UNFIT FOR OFFICE- THAT WILL VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT TRUMP!

But then you got your Republicans that are ashamed to call themselves Republicans- MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ASHAMED OF TRUMP, yet still vote FOR THE SON-OF-A-BITCH, but call themselves Libertarians.

And then you have your FULL STEAM AHEAD TRUMP ASS-KISSERS referred to as TRUMPTARDS- that will vote for Trump- even if he is a Convicted Rapist, Felon, Traitor, Liar, Thief, and Fascist!

Next!

Last edited:
There are all kinds of Republicans out there today- THAT REGISTER TO VOTE AS REPUBLICANS!

You got your Never Trumpers- THAT KNOW FULLY WELL THAT TRUMP IS UNFIT FOR OFFICE- THAT WILL VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT TRUMP!

But then you got your Republicans that are ashamed to call themselves Republicans- MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE ASHAMED OF TRUMP, yet still vote FOR THE SON-OF-A-BITCH, but call themselves Libertarians.

And then you have your FULL STEAM AHEAD TRUMP ASS-KISSERS referred to as TRUMPTARDS- that will vote for Trump- even if he is a Convicted Rapist, Felon, Traitor, Liar, Thief, and Fascist!

Next!
I gave you a LIKE on this...but actually, I loved it.

Bulls-eye, Geeko.

View attachment 28407

Yep.,

I posted this a week ago.

The leftists responded with NUHN UHN.

View attachment 28407

Revolver.News – Bias and Credibility​

Revolver.News - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, Conspiracy Theories
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Any source that Quase can find that backs his lies and far far far-right Trumpian belief is offered as a real reliable site. He does not question or evaluate them at all. See, this says I am right. Nope, it says he is not very bright and you are desperately wanting to believe that Trump is something he is not.
The shooter is a Repub from a long time Repub family. However, it was not a political attempt. He was trying to be somebody after a lonely life filled with constant bullying. It has been shown that he was also checking out Biden's movements.
He fits the typical American assassin profile.

FACT:

THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
Are you saying some don't vote strictly along their party lines?
What if I decide not to vote for Trump? Am I then a democrat?
I think not. The shooter targeted Trump, so apparently he wasn't
gonna vote republican. That's not a hard concept to recognize.

Are you saying some don't vote strictly along their party lines?
What if I decide not to vote for Trump? Am I then a democrat?
I think not. The shooter targeted Trump, so apparently he wasn't
gonna vote republican. That's not a hard concept to recognize.
Still cannot understand it can you? It was not a political shooting. He was mapping the itineraries of Trump and Biden. He was a loner who was bullied his whole life and he was feeling low and depressed. He decided shooting someone important was a way to go down if history,

View attachment 28407
Obviously a fake picture. Like your whole post, fake.

Still cannot understand it can you? It was not a political shooting. He was mapping the itineraries of Trump and Biden. He was a loner who was bullied his whole life and he was feeling low and depressed. He decided shooting someone important was a way to go down if history,
Really? That's what you believe? So how was he able to pull it off so easily? Where was Johnny Law? You may believe that was his motive but lone wolf? Is anyone stupid enough to believe he did this alone?

Back