Now Proof Crooks Was Biden Supporter

Really? That's what you believe? So how was he able to pull it off so easily? Where was Johnny Law? You may believe that was his motive but lone wolf? Is anyone stupid enough to believe he did this alone?
Obviously President Biden ordered the FBI to shoot Trump.

Are you saying some don't vote strictly along their party lines?
What if I decide not to vote for Trump? Am I then a democrat?
I think not. The shooter targeted Trump, so apparently he wasn't
gonna vote republican. That's not a hard concept to recognize.
I am saying:

THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

That is all I am saying.

Are you saying I am wrong?

Are you too stupid to understand why?
I know why.

Because he filled out an official document in his state designating that he wanted to be registered as a Republican.

My statement was:

THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

A stupid person is someone who continues to argue against that proven FACT. It just allow the FACT to continue to be repeated.

All the leftists agree that Crooks was one of the DNC's many infiltrators who deliberately screw with Republican primaries. So now that he's dead, why can't leftists at least compliment him on his Biden cap? Why are leftists rushing to disown him now? After all, Crooks specifically used an AR-15 as ordered, instead of a hunting rifle which would have been a much better choice and what a Republican would have used.

Still cannot understand it can you? It was not a political shooting. He was mapping the itineraries of Trump and Biden. He was a loner who was bullied his whole life and he was feeling low and depressed. He decided shooting someone important was a way to go down if history,
So you're a clinical psychologist that can make diagnosis's from the internet without even a word from the patient? Damn!!
You are amazingly stupid!

No one is arguing what he was registered as.

Then why are so many posts directed to me...when all I have said is, '"THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN?"

I have never said or suggested in any way that he was a Trump admirer...or a Republican admirer.

So why are so many posts directed to me when all I have said is, "THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN"...which the records show that he was?

Again! Has anyone ever voted against their party lines?
Yes, of course. But what does that have to do with the FACT that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN?

Back