now what da funk do i do?

i shudder to think.... however though i really didn't think he was all that attractive... but i know how i can get when i have drinks....

nick is just so da man... he works downtown and i have a window seat and can see his building from my window....
'Dawg wears the beer goggles? Dang.

im just all nervous sitting here kinda like waiting b/c i know ill run into him again... he's always on my floor working w/ accounts payable (and probably stalking me on the side) but i don't like confrontation and id rather just not see him again LOL. if he comes over im just gonna be like i ended up having a very busy weekend, sorry i didnt' get back to you...

im just all nervous sitting here kinda like waiting b/c i know ill run into him again... he's always on my floor working w/ accounts payable (and probably stalking me on the side) but i don't like confrontation and id rather just not see him again LOL. if he comes over im just gonna be like i ended up having a very busy weekend, sorry i didnt' get back to you...

Don't forget to minimize the justplainpolitics window, it would be pretty funny if he looked over your shoulder and came on here!
:eek:

i agree, but im also concerned about the fallout... i mean one place im very VERY discrete is work... i mean its my career, i don't care if family knows im gay (some do) and all my friends know im gay, but work is work.... i mean i could see me having this fallout and then him blabbering my business to everyone so to speak, thats why i kinda feel like im walking on eggshells, and i totally fucked myself.... big time.... but i really didn't do it to myself b/c he was the one who remembered me from fucking march... MARCH.... i don't remember what i wore yesterday who i saw last week, but this dude remembers from seeing me out in Hartford at a gay bar in MARCH
I thik you give too much power to the fear of what he might blab. So what might he blab about? About what you did OUTSIDE of work? Definitely do not tell this guy secrets if you think he might go off.

I don't mean it that way. I'm talking be specific. Tell him you are high on this new guy...

Don't focus on the "at the moment" focus on the "be honest" part of the message. Some men are smart as mud bricks when the gonads start to talk and won't understand subtlety. This way you are just being totally honest and not hurtful...

Tell him he can be a friend but if he wants more then he needs to back off, you got somebody you are interested in.
Yeah. Nobody likes to be played, so go with the being honest approach, and use that. 'If you let him get false hopes, he'll feel played, that's dishonest, that's not your style, you've been played, it hurt, you woudn't want that for anyone else, etc."

Back