NRA is pro gun control

What do you want to bet that the NRA officers responsible for that sign and policy do not last long in their leadership positions?

Hummm.............

What do you want to bet that the NRA officers responsible for that sign and policy do not last long in their leadership positions?

Good point...as the old saying goes...'When the cat is away the mice will play'... Charlton Heston may be gone but his spirit will prevail!:)

HAHAHAHAHAH

even they know some of their members are dangerous.
It was a Secret Service requirement, not an NRA requirement. The reason for the sign is because they normally would be allowed, but weren't because of McCain's visit and the Secret Service requirements. And as soon as McCain and the SS leave firearms will again be allowed in all the areas of the NRA gathering.

The SS knows that anybody could come as a guest and make bad things happen and that McCain's schedule isn't all that secret.

Ahhhh...finally.............

It was a Secret Service requirement, not an NRA requirement. The reason for the sign is because they normally would be allowed, but weren't because of the Secret Service and McCain speaking.

The SS knows that anybody could come as a guest and make bad things happen and that McCain's schedule isn't all that secret.

The proverbial cat is outta the bag..the truth is now known...gotta love pc damo!

The proverbial cat is outta the bag..the truth is now known...gotta love pc damo!
What are you talking about? I'll be slow.

I'm. On. Your. Side.

The Secret Service required this because McCain was speaking there, normally the weapons would be allowed therefore they had to inform them of what normally would not be a restriction.

The restriction isn't because they "know some of their members are dangerous" the restriction is because the presumptive nominee is speaking there and guests may be there to try to end his life. They could have their weapons, but not both those and McCain's speaking at the same time.

What are you talking about? I'll be slow.

I'm. On. Your. Side.

The Secret Service required this because McCain was speaking there, normally the weapons would be allowed therefore they had to inform them of what normally would not be a restriction.

The restriction isn't because they "know some of their members are dangerous" the restriction is because the presumptive nominee is speaking there and guests may be there to try to end his life. They could have their weapons, but not both those and McCain's speaking at the same time.

:doh: Good Lord Damo...I acknowledged that you were on the same page...go have a cold beer then get back to me...:cof1:

It was a Secret Service requirement, not an NRA requirement. The reason for the sign is because they normally would be allowed, but weren't because of McCain's visit and the Secret Service requirements. And as soon as McCain and the SS leave firearms will again be allowed in all the areas of the NRA gathering.

So the title of this thread is a lie? Should have guessed.

So the title of this thread is a lie? Should have guessed.

They allowed it to happen.

All they had to do was refuse to comply.

It was there choice to have McCain there instead of standing on the hard line of no gun control.

It was a choice.

They allowed it to happen.

All they had to do was refuse to comply.

It was there choice to have McCain there instead of standing on the hard line of no gun control.

It was a choice.

No offense, but that's a pretty lame argument you are trying to make that the NRA has somehow sold out its prinicipals by having a Presidential nominee speak.

No offense, but that's a pretty lame argument you are trying to make that the NRA has somehow sold out its prinicipals by having a Presidential nominee speak.

By banning guns from the premises so that the said presidential nominee will agree to speak.

And it is pretty lame. But the story is still ironic. I understand that conservatives can't understand humor or irony, but don't ruin everyone elses day constantly because of that.

By banning guns from the premises so that the said presidential nominee will agree to speak.

And it is pretty lame. But the story is still ironic. I understand that conservatives can't understand humor or irony, but don't ruin everyone elses day constantly because of that.

Oh I get the irony of it and it is quite humorous. I didn't see Desh referencing the irony hence my response.

No they gave up their guns to hear John McCain speak.

They did not give up their guns. Giving up their guns would mean turning them into the police or giving them away or something to that extent. They did not bring guns to this speech.

Back