NRA is pro gun control

Oh, Desh. The irony is funny but your trying to twist it into a way that its not. I think they all understand that a presidential candidate wouldn't want guns at a rally. That's fine - people have a right to prohibit guns from their premises, and require as a condition of their entering the premises that there be no guns in there (usually not granted, but oh well). It's different from gun control.

They allowed it to happen.

All they had to do was refuse to comply.

It was there choice to have McCain there instead of standing on the hard line of no gun control.

It was a choice.
They simply compromised to hear the man they wanted to hear speak. It was a choice, yes. But it was not their restriction, it was that of the Secret Service. It was definitely a conscious decision, but not 'hypocritical' they realize that sometimes a radical can buy a card and get in. Shoot, they watched one argue with an Alzheimer's patient on the Silver Screen and proudly proclaim "victory".

No they gave up their guns to hear John McCain speak.
And? They've done it pretty much every year there was a Republican Candidate for President. I don't remember one of them missing speaking to that crowd. I understand the sense of "irony" but it isn't something new.

What a stupid fucking thread.

You all should back up and see how ridiculous you look.

This thread should have ended when it was shown that McCain's presence was the reason the sign was there.

I took 22 Seniors on their class trip this past week. Responsible for 22 kids, carrying over $4000 cash, in the city......you can bet I was carrying. Thanks to the NRA for backing legislation not only for CC but for reciprocal agreements among states as well.

We had a very good trip and the kids behaved beautifully. I admit, I was nervous about being responsible for all those kids but they all respected the curfew I set and there was no alcohol problems at all. Most of them played tennis and used the hot tub at the condos where we stayed. I was very pleased.

Back