Nuclear Energy Good for Iran, Bad for the US

If you could find a way of harnessing the energy from Southern Man's frequent shrugs, i'll wager you could comfortably meet the energy needs of both North and South Carolina.

support him? I have never voted for him ever....

However, if I DID live in MA, would I vote for his republican opponent simply because Teddy doesn't like a windfarm? Of course not.
Thanks for proving my case, that you support Teddy the drunk hypocrite.

We should be trying to shift towards more renewable energy sources.

Hydroelectric is one option that has done well throughout the southeast.

Most rivers already have at least one dam if not numerous ones. Trade them two removed for one installed.

Another issue with hydro esp in the west is that ag and other uses are pretty much using up the water and not leaving much for hydro power.

We will have to use coal and such while we work other methods into place.
And we can use coal pretty cleanly too.
Not that human breathe is now considered a pollutant. You'll have to breathe into a carbon canister so as not to cause global warming. Sorry, pal.

So its non-renewable, right?

In that regard, no energy is "renewable", since all energy comes from the sun, and that resource won't last forever.

Fusion uses deuterium, and it produces four times as much energy from that as fission produces from a simialar piece of uranium. It is literally going to be impossible to significantly impact the water supplies of the earth in the entirety of our civilization if our sole power source is fusion.

The key is no "renewable", it's "clean". Nothing lasts forever.

Not that human breathe is now considered a pollutant. You'll have to breathe into a carbon canister so as not to cause global warming. Sorry, pal.

Dumbass. The living carbon cycle is self-sustaining. Plants get rid of the CO2 that nature produces. When we throw much more than normal into that equilibrium, it fucks things up. Fucking moron. You should be shot.

Back