NWO NOAHIDE GUILLOTINES!

No. He wistfully reveals his worshipfulness of jews, exemplifying the typical american brainwash. Watch it again.
His recently discovered "worship" solely came from the fact that he believed that a Jew would help his financial situation. Listen to the song again.

How many people do you know that actually seek out a Jew to help their finances? You need to watch the show at the very least rather than attempt to take the song out of the context of the lyrics even. He wants help with his money, and the "worship" extends from his wish to be financially sound.

His recently discovered "worship" solely came from the fact that he believed that a Jew would help his financial situation. Listen to the song again.

How many people do you know that actually seek out a Jew to help their finances? You need to watch the show at the very least rather than attempt to take the song out of the context of the lyrics even. He wants help with his money, and the "worship" extends from his wish to be financially sound.

whatever it extends from, it's there. Get relevant.

LOL. You've got to stop looking in the mirror.

LOL. NO. Examine your argument. First you say there's no worshipfulness, but then you say it extends from x. If it extends from x, it must exist.

You're tying yourself in knots for no reason. Or maybe there is a reason?

What is the reason?

LOL. NO. Examine your argument. First you say there's no worshipfulness, but then you say it extends from x. If it extends from x, it must exist.

You're tying yourself in knots for no reason. Or maybe there is a reason?

What is the reason?
No, I said he wasn't worshiping Jews, he was worshiping money.

You've simply missed the fact that his sole goal is to be better with money and he's misread the situation terribly.

You're too trapped in "HateJew" to read even a simple song correctly.

No, I said he wasn't worshiping Jews, he was worshiping money.

You've simply missed the fact that his sole goal is to be better with money and he's misread the situation terribly.

You're too trapped in "HateJew" to read even a simple song correctly.

He seemed to be really wanting a jew as well, wistfully, worshipufully so. Money was part of the motivation; that doesn't eliminate the worhsipfullness.

I suggest you watch it again.

He seemed to be really wanting a jew as well, wistfully, worshipufully so. Money was part of the motivation; that doesn't eliminate the worhsipfullness.

I suggest you watch it again.
Right, like you he projected and misread. That was my point. Money was all of his motivation. Even when he was trying to get his son to convert it was solely so he'd be rich.

His empty checkbook and desperation. He wanted to be "better with money" like his friends and he sought what he thought was their solution. He misread and aimed at the wrong target. It was the whole point of the show.

He misread his checkbook?

Damo, you're arguing with basic facts.

that song displayed his reverential attitude toward jews. He may have been disabused of it later on, but that's irrelevant to what the song portrayed.

that song displayed his reverential attitude toward jews. He may have been disabused of it later on, but that's irrelevant to what the song portrayed.
No, he misread his friends' solution.

Are you really this absurd in RL?

Are you waiting to lead the next "Kristallnacht"? :palm:

No, he misread his friends' solution.

Are you really this absurd in RL?

The song displayed his unfounded yet worshipful attitude towards jews. he may have been disabused of this notion later on. He may have gotten the attitude form someone else. None of these change what the song is about: the wrongheaded worshipfullness of jews.

Why are you having a problem with this?

The song displayed his unfounded yet worshipful attitude towards jews. he may have been disabused of this notion later on. He may have gotten the attitude form someone else. None of these change what the song is about: the wrongheaded worshipfullness of jews.

Why are you having a problem with this?
No, your response displays your, sometimes founded, obsession with Jews. He thought his friends' solution was to "get a Jew" and he'd then be rich. You over-extend and seek to give it more meaning than it actually had. Peter is a simple man, you attempt to make it more complex than it was because you want to believe that even this cartoon lends some sort of legitimacy to your obsession.

No, your response displays your, sometimes founded, obsession with Jews. He thought his friends' solution was to "get a Jew" and he'd then be rich. You over-extend and seek to give it more meaning than it actually had. Peter is a simple man, you attempt to make it more complex than it was because you want to believe that even this cartoon lends some sort of legitimacy to your obsession.

And his song displayed the height of his wrong thinking. Many americans also share this attitude about jews. I haven't overextended anything. I was only talking about the song.

You need to get busy wiping my man goo off your brow, because I've been jizzing in your face for awhile now.

And his song displayed the height of his wrong thinking. Many americans also share this attitude about jews. I haven't overextended anything. I was only talking about the song.

You need to get busy wiping my man goo off your brow, because I've been jizzing in your face for awhile now.
Silliness, the song was only part of the picture and wasn't the "height" of it at all. You clearly haven't seen it and are just projecting your own obsession onto something far less than what you want it to be. You are funny that way and your dream of manly sex notwithstanding you haven't had any goo to jizz for decades.

Silliness, the song was only part of the picture and wasn't the "height" of it at all. You clearly haven't seen it and are just projecting your own obsession onto something far less than what you want it to be. You are funny that way.

Part of the picture, but complete in itself in expressing peter's thoughts and feelings at that point in the narrative.

Because his mind was changed later on, doesn't mean the song wasn't about his jew worshipfullness. Can you understand these basic facts.

Part of the picture, but complete in itself in expressing peter's thoughts and feelings at that point in the narrative.

Because his mind was changed later on, doesn't mean the song wasn't about his jew worshipfullness. Can you understand these basic facts.
I can, it's you who can't seem to grip that it was money he worshiped and Jews were what he thought were the means to get it. You keep attempting to make it more than it was because you believe that will give you legitimacy in your obsession. It's freaky to watch. Now, you can decide to spit or swallow, but continuing this worthless attempt to make the cartoon fit into your obsession is just funny.

Back