NYT Mag's Ed Klein: Kennedy Joked About Chappaquiddick

meme

New York Times Magazine's Ed Klein: "I don’t know if you know this or not, but one of his favorite topics of humor was indeed Chappaquiddick itself. And he would ask people, “have you heard any new jokes about Chappaquiddick?” That is just the most amazing thing. It’s not that he didn’t feel remorse about the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, but that he still always saw the other side of everything and the ridiculous side of things, too."

audio video here.http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...klein_kennedy_joked_about_chappaquiddick.html

I knew you righties were gonna miss ol' Ted, but I had no idea how much...

img.functions.php

It is another one of those dead dogs they are gonna beat!

Now where did I see that emo?

wow....i didn't realize kennedy is a dead dog

and its so funny to watch dems complain about people bringing up his negatives, as if its beating a dead horse or something....but absolute silence on people repeatedly posting, creating threads about how great he is.....oh the hypocrisy

and its so funny to watch dems complain about people bringing up his negatives, as if its beating a dead horse or something....but absolute silence on people repeatedly posting, creating threads about how great he is.....oh the hypocrisy

Hypocrisy police! Hypocrisy police! Run!!!

You're such a shameless hack. I saw about 2 threads praising Kennedy last week; maybe there were more, but for last week, this board was basically Chappaquiddick Central.

I told Jarod he was ridiculous for his gushing over Kennedy; the only other one I can think of is Desh. Everyone else was pretty honest & circumspect about it.

YOU, on the other hand, have had tunnel vision on the matter. And why do you ignore & even defend posts from the likes of Tutu & meme that are basically vile, attack-politics hackery?

Oh - because you're a hack, for the right-wing. That's right.

E=Onceler;506386]Hypocrisy police! Hypocrisy police! Run!!!

from the poster who runs around catching others hypocrisy.....dude, when you stop calling others on hypocrisy, your words will have value, until then.....this moronic gotcha police that you pull is nothing but pure meadowmuffins.....

You're such a shameless hack. I saw about 2 threads praising Kennedy last week; maybe there were more, but for last week, this board was basically Chappaquiddick Central.

notice, instead of being a hack and jumping to conclusions, that the threads were, by and large, about kennedy's greatness.....DNC keeps posting them, jarod keeps posting them.....but not a peep, from even you who loves to accuse me of being the hypocrisy police.....

I told Jarod he was ridiculous for his gushing over Kennedy; the only other one I can think of is Desh. Everyone else was pretty honest & circumspect about it.

i didn't see your posts and last i checked, you don't represent all the people i referred to....but i cracks me up how you claim that just because YOU do something, i'm wrong....LMAO....narcissist much?

YOU, on the other hand, have had tunnel vision on the matter. And why do you ignore & even defend posts from the likes of Tutu & meme that are basically vile, attack-politics hackery?

Oh - because you're a hack, for the right-wing. That's right.

seriously....this is pathetic....i guess i could say you defend DNC, jarod, and desh....same bullshit.....i defended meme on one issue against you and you act like the end of the fucking world is here....and whether i defend them or not is irrelevent and it only a weak attempt at divide and conquer.....you're transparent and sadly, this post is one of your most pathetic

dude....you're the hack, need a mirror?

Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!

How come ya don't ever call Tutu on her outrageous claims...huh? Huh?

Why do you always say bad stuff 'bout Obama, but not Bush...huh?

Hypocrite! Hack!

Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!

How come ya don't ever call Tutu on her outrageous claims...huh? Huh?

Why do you always say bad stuff 'bout Obama, but not Bush...huh?

Hypocrite! Hack!

you're a fucking whiner.....oh tutu this or tutu that....oh meme this, oh meme that....

why don't you call out other dems as much as you call out repubs? look in the mirror :pke:

you're a fucking whiner.....oh tutu this or tutu that....oh meme this, oh meme that....

why don't you call out other dems as much as you call out repubs? look in the mirror :pke:

I'm making fun of you. It's called parody.

But, as long as you bring it up, I have had spirited disagreements & debates with pretty much every leftie on this board, on a pretty wide variety of topics: Afghanistan, privatizing SS, immigration. I don't march in lockstep like you hackity-hacks do.

I'm making fun of you. It's called parody.

But, as long as you bring it up, I have had spirited disagreements & debates with pretty much every leftie on this board, on a pretty wide variety of topics: Afghanistan, privatizing SS, immigration. I don't march in lockstep like you hackity-hacks do.

you're such an idiot....when cornered it is now making fun of me....

yeah....i always march in lockstep.....i'm sure PMP and other conservatives agree with you re my healthcare debates, my homosexual marriage debates....etc....

i've told you before and i guess i need to tell you again.....you're wrong about me and instead of being an idiot and ASSuming things.....get some facts before you embarrass yourself like this.....

got it....good

Kennedy Joked About Chappaquiddick ?

Research a little...

the inquest
Teddy's testimony
the police investigation
etc.

Other than the death of MaryJo, the entire thing was joke....why not joke about it....

So you pick on me? Hey, friend, I am not the one starting the threads and until I saw your name on this one, I had been staying away for the most part. I am sure some part of me was still there...

The true question is, did he actually tell Chappaquiddick jokes, or did he sarcasticly ask about any new ones circulating?

No matter....Chappaquiddick was the albatross around old Teddy's neck.....and rightly so. It didn't diminish all his public service, but it shouldn't be forgotten.

That being said, the neocon cabal's tunnel vision and bullhorn will only focus on Teddy's boozing, skirt chasing and Chappaquiddick....as if their party has had NOTHING like that happening to their members in the last few months, let alone years.

And the beat goes on.

Heck ya he will only be remembered for boozing, womanizing, and leaving the scene of a accident where he left a girl to drown alone..

there wasn't anything else worth remembering about the scum bags life..he didn't amount to shit as a human begin and sucked off the taxpayers all his life.

Last edited:
Back