NYT Mag's Ed Klein: Kennedy Joked About Chappaquiddick

Heck ya he will only be remembered for boozing, womanizing, and leaving the scene of a accident where he left a girl to drown alone..

there wasn't anything else worth remembering about the scum bags life..he didn't amount to shit as a human begin and sucked off the taxpayers all his life.
Except for a few people that love us, you and I won't be remembered for anything.

He will go down in history and it bothers you.

he will go down in the rewritten history that you lefties will try and make up..

and to heap praise on such a scum bag, shows the lefties don't care about morals, honesty and values...which is not something we didn't already know..

he will go down in the rewritten history that you lefties will try and make up..

and to heap praise on such a scum bag, shows the lefties don't care about morals, honesty and values...which is not something we didn't already know..

I love how the people who were basically responsible for genocide preach to us about morals...

He will be written about by both detractors and fans. History will get him right.

He never did anything to go down in History for..like I said, he was NOTHING like his two brothers who died caring about their county at least.

He never did anything to go down in History for..like I said, he was NOTHING like his two brothers who died caring about their county at least.
Ahahahahaha, that is rich! You are so funny without really trying to be!

Back