Obama Advisor Van Jones: Republicans "are assholes"

Yeah Bush and Cheney share a private sentiment about an individual, and an Obama adviser publicly insults 40% or so of Americans. I can see the parallel. :rolleyes:

Yeah Bush and Cheney share a private sentiment about an individual, and an Obama adviser publicly insults 40% or so of Americans. I can see the parallel. :rolleyes:
I wasn't going for a "parallel" I was comparing the huge lefty reaction to Bush calling one dude an asshole as compared to their reaction now.

I wasn't going for a "parallel" I was comparing the huge lefty reaction to Bush calling one dude an asshole as compared to their reaction now.
I didn't think for a second you were going for a parallel. We are like-minded on this issue, 'my brother'.

a_asshole1250218511.jpg

One reason why I have always mocked male stereotypes and popularly designated gender roles is that I think its retarded to pick fights, talk shit to strangers (friends is a must, of course), talk trash about women, refuse to be honest and open, and so forth.

Its one of the two reasons why women are perceived as more sensible than men, the other being that they really are... :cool:

One reason why I have always mocked male stereotypes and popularly designated gender roles is that I think its retarded to pick fights, talk shit to strangers (friends is a must, of course), talk trash about women, refuse to be honest and open, and so forth.

Its one of the two reasons why women are perceived as more sensible than men, the other being that they really are... :cool:

my manly essence says you're gay :clink:

Did your manly essence come in a bottle?
You really should not believe the commercials.

He was referring to my exception to talking shit. It is a must for males to talk shit to our friends in order to maintain our sanity (I think, at least). Since we are not total strangers, he called me gay. Haha, Yurt is a cumbucket.

this man was not only radical in his youth..there are speeches of him from just this year..

the Hugo Obama has over 30 czars who are from all walks of radical thinking..
and this crap they were only radical in their youths is now being shown to be a lie..they still feel this way today

we need to contact our Reps and ask them what the hell is going on..

this man was not only radical in his youth..there are speeches of him from just this year..

the Hugo Obama has over 30 czars who are from all walks of radical thinking..
and this crap they were only radical in their youths is now being shown to be a lie..they still feel this way today

we need to contact our Reps and ask them what the hell is going on..

Just look what the crazy guy said after 9/11. No one can tell me Obama didn't know anything about it.

Just look what the crazy guy said after 9/11. No one can tell me Obama didn't know anything about it.

these czars are not approved or vetted by Congress. Van Jones is just the tip of iceberg..
something stinks bad in this administration..he has more czars than any other administration, EVER..

these czars are not approved or vetted by Congress. Van Jones is just the tip of iceberg..
something stinks bad in this administration..he has more czars than any other administration, EVER..

Obama knew what he was doing. Jones is now injecting race into the health care program.

Judging from wingnut comments I figure this Jones person is a person of dark skin tone?

I don't care if this man was pink, he has some very scary radical views and is in the Hugo Obamas administration, along with about 30 other of them..idiot

when nothing else scream racist and hope people shut up..not anymore..

Back