Obama and dem congress cause resurgance of Republican core values.

Actually, my core argument is that homosexuality is unhealthy, along with being immoral and abnormal. Oh, and unnatural.

You have also stated that you don't care what people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, and then said that you are all for suppressing sodomy.

So it seems that your arguments can change based on how you want to portray yourself.

1. Are there not religions in Asia? *shrug*
2. I advocate suppressing theft as well, and that's not going to stop. No reason to stop suppressing.
3. Again, if a gay man can get physically excited by a woman to have sex with her, he can't be gay. He's just a pervert.
4. What gain for the guy who commits suicide? You seem to be arguing that it is a choice when it suits you and not when it doesn't.

1. Whether there are religions in Asia or not is beside the point. The discussion was about laws based on christianity. Not whether they were based on any religion at all.

2. The reason to stop trying to suppress it is that its none of your business. Earlier in this thread you talked about not caring what people did in the privacy of their own bedroom, now you want to suppress anything that you deem wrong.

3. Again, if the man is gay and fantasizing about men, he will function and can reproduce. Again, the nerve endings are stimulated by sex with either gender. So the idea that a gay man is incapable of sex with a woman is pure bullshit.

Also, a lesbian can be impregnated by a straight man.

4. The gain for the guy that commits suicide is that his pain ends. I am not arguing that its a choice at all. I am pointing out the insanity of thinking that so many people would choose such a lifestyle in places and times where it was treated so horribly.

You have also stated that you don't care what people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, and then said that you are all for suppressing sodomy.

So it seems that your arguments can change based on how you want to portray yourself.
Good point. I am for the suppression of the acceptance of sodomy.

1. Whether there are religions in Asia or not is beside the point. The discussion was about laws based on christianity. Not whether they were based on any religion at all.

2. The reason to stop trying to suppress it is that its none of your business. Earlier in this thread you talked about not caring what people did in the privacy of their own bedroom, now you want to suppress anything that you deem wrong.

3. Again, if the man is gay and fantasizing about men, he will function and can reproduce. Again, the nerve endings are stimulated by sex with either gender. So the idea that a gay man is incapable of sex with a woman is pure bullshit.

Also, a lesbian can be impregnated by a straight man.

4. The gain for the guy that commits suicide is that his pain ends. I am not arguing that its a choice at all. I am pointing out the insanity of thinking that so many people would choose such a lifestyle in places and times where it was treated so horribly.

1. Actually, the discussion was on US laws, which are based on Judaeo-Christian traditions. Laws in Asia are probably based on Asian religions. *shrug*
2. No, I want to suppress a lie.
3. If he's doing that while with a woman, that's more evidence to support my intention that he's a pervert. If a lesbian is having sex with a man just to get pregnant, than her behavior is inconsistent with lesbian behavior.
4. The guy chooses to commit suicide for the same reason that guys choose to be gay- because some people make bad choices sometimes.

It's almost universally agreed upon that anal sex is not a healthy practice. The rectum simply isn't designed for intercourse. The lining of the rectal wall is too thin, the angle is wrong, risk of infection / spread of disease is extreme, amongst other problems.

Whether it is "normal" or not is a matter of opinion, but with all due respect, I don't see how you can argue that it is healthy.

OH please. That's just complete nonsense. Where did you hear this about anal sex? Bob Jones University school of sexuality? Give me a break. Clinically speaking there's virtually no difference with anal sex and any other form of sex. As long as proper hygiene is respected it's a perfectly safe sexual practice for the many people who enjoy it.

OH please. That's just complete nonsense. Where did you hear this about anal sex? Bob Jones University school of sexuality? Give me a break. Clinically speaking there's virtually no difference with anal sex and any other form of sex. As long as proper hygiene is respected it's a perfectly safe sexual practice for the many people who enjoy it.

You are incorrect. This is not a matter of opinion. The lining of the rectal wall is only one-cell in thickness. Because of this, the wall can become easily bruised and/or torn.

Clinically speaking there's virtually no difference with anal sex and any other form of sex.

Nonsense. A woman's vagina is designed for intercourse; its wall is approximately 40 cells thick. The rectum is intended for the preparation of the stool. Regular anal intercourse will almost certainly cause reduced/loss of sphincter tonus (leading to incontinence), in addition to other potential consequences.

Look, my intention is not to argue whether anal sex is "normal" or not. That's between you and your spouse. I personally find anal sex disgusting. If you disagree, that's cool. I am simply presenting the facts. This is not a "religious" issue but a medical one.

Last edited:
Back