Obama and Jobs: Why I Don't Believe Him Anymore

yes.....he got off on the wrong foot about two years ago and has been limping along ever since.....
You would be well advised not to attempt metaphors until you fully understand literal English. (you will soon find yourself 'out of your depth')

You would be well advised not to attempt metaphors until you fully understand literal English. (you will soon find yourself 'out of your depth')

lol.....I'm out of my depth because you didn't comprehend what it means to call someone "lame"........perhaps the problem is the isolation you've placed yourself in by running away from home.....

lol.....I'm out of my depth because you didn't comprehend what it means to call someone "lame"........perhaps the problem is the isolation you've placed yourself in by running away from home.....

I knew preceisely what you meant. You are fun PMP, you have no idea when people are taking the piss out of you. Keep it up. You are my 'smile-a-day'.

I knew preceisely what you meant. You are fun PMP, you have no idea when people are taking the piss out of you. Keep it up. You are my 'smile-a-day'.

if you want to take the piss out of me, I would prefer you collect it from the toilet bowl.....having you hovering over my genitals puts me off my feed.....

True, Mr Obama is the lesser of the two evils?!!

But Mr Obama is also weak too, he has no backbone when it come to dealing with the republican leadership!

o-spine-17.gif

gop_jobs-2012.jpg

Obama Abandons Science on Ozone
Boehner wanted it, so that's what Boehner got

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/commentary/president-obama-undercuts-science-smog-0558.html

Polluters are claiming victory after Obama abandoned his commitment to create science-based
standards for ground-level ozone—a primary component of smog. This decision has profound
public health consequences and belies the president’s pledge to “restore science to its rightful place.”

The EPA is currently crafting science-based rules to reduce other health threats.
Will the president let politics trump public health again?

Hitler wasn't 'weak'

Hitler wasn't 'weak'

I think it is about time that America realised that it does not exist in a vaccuum. Todays financial news should be evidence enough that Obama is one of many victims of this recession. Your unemployment stats will not improve sustantially whether Obama is in power or anyone else. You, like the rest of the world are basically stuck with what you've got.

Taxes or cuts? Yes, lets rearrange the deckchairs as the ship is going down.

You need to hold on tight, support your president, and watch as your knuckles, usually dragged along the floor, grab anything in reach and turn whiter than Persil washed snow.

You need to hold on tight, support your president, and watch as your knuckles, usually dragged along the floor, grab anything in reach and turn whiter than Persil washed snow.

or, we could try something different.....I don't think we've tried cutting spending in my lifetime.....

or, we could try something different.....I don't think we've tried cutting spending in my lifetime.....

Every market dropped yesterday by as much a 5%. Recovery is out of America's hands. Why can you people not understand that? Nations leaders are meeting almost as we post in an effort to solve the crisis. But America, the blamer, is pointing at Obama as if he a) caused the problem and b) had it in his power to solve the problem.
What more evidence do you need to demonstrate the foolhardiness of the American right?

Back