Obama campaign credit fraud

You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I wouldnt be surprized if they were at a stor or resturant and making comments about Obama or blacks and someone who worked there desided to play a joke on them that they should have never done.

It was an illegal action but to assume it comes directly from the Obama camp is complete buffonery stir.

You are delusional
No instead I am going to believe what your oh so rational ass seems to believe. That the Obama Campaign engaged in ONE act of credit card fraud. Hell I bet there was some secret meeting where Obama said "Let's get those fuckers in Kansas City. We will steal their credit card number and charge the max donation on it. But only theirs, no one elses." Yeah other people are delusional. You are the fucking epitome of clarity.
:rolleyes:

You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I wouldnt be surprized if they were at a stor or resturant and making comments about Obama or blacks and someone who worked there desided to play a joke on them that they should have never done.

It was an illegal action but to assume it comes directly from the Obama camp is complete buffonery stir.

You guys are funny. until they find the perp, what are we supposed to assume? that is was justa joke? LOL
those funny fraudsters

You guys are funny. until they find the perp, what are we supposed to assume? that is was justa joke? LOL
those funny fraudsters
No you are right we should assume that Barack Obama is engaged in a conspiracy of miniscule proportions. He wanted to commit ONE COUNT of credit card fraud WHILE he is running for president. Makes perfect sense to me. You are a genius for setting us all straight.

The GOP has been found by a court of law to be suppressing illegally AMERICANS from voting.

Your party wants to keep people away from Democracy and you take this ONE fucking incident as some proof of some grand consperacy?

I had to cancel my card just last week because wome resturant asshole used my number to buy shit.

Get a grip .

No you are right we should assume that Barack Obama is engaged in a conspiracy of miniscule proportions. He wanted to commit ONE COUNT of credit card fraud WHILE he is running for president. Makes perfect sense to me. You are a genius for setting us all straight.

I will bet the Obama camp is out at daylight stealing peoples newspapers too!

Hmmm might wanna check what I wrote. Where did I accuse the Obama campaign. The fraud was connected to the campaign and that's indicated in the thread title, but I never said anything about blaming the Obama campaign. I purposely avoided that and I was making fun of identity theft criminals and that I LOL'd about them sending cash to their favorite political party, the democrats.

LOL you can take that hook out of your mouth now. I'm throwing you back

You titled a thread like this and then claim you are just kidding yet refuse to adress the real threat to democracy?

You titled a thread like this and then claim you are just kidding yet refuse to adress the real threat to democracy?

Yes, it's called a troll, and you got hooked. And there's nothing untrue about anything I wrote. You just got defensive and made the accusations yourself.

As far as the article you posted, I already said I thought checking to be sure a voter has an adress that's not at a forclosed home is a good idea. Suppose I wanted to commit vote fraud. First I'd get a job at ACORN, then I'd find a list of forclosed homes and what do you know, a few fake ID's later, I got new voters.

Get a damn clue!

Hmmm might wanna check what I wrote. Where did I accuse the Obama campaign. The fraud was connected to the campaign and that's indicated in the thread title, but I never said anything about blaming the Obama campaign. I purposely avoided that and I was making fun of identity theft criminals and that I LOL'd about them sending cash to their favorite political party, the democrats.

LOL you can take that hook out of your mouth now. I'm throwing you back
That's right, once your dixie like logic was called for what it was, then all of the sudden it was just in jest. When you type Obama Campaign, you are alleging that the CAMPAIGN did something and by association Barack Obama. But once it became apparent to you how fucking stupid you sounded it was a mere troll.

YOur fucking title says it all hackish one.

Steve and Rachel Larman say a strange credit card charge appeared on their statement this month -- a $2300 donation to Barack Obama's presidential campaign.

what does it say? he fraud was conencted to the obama campaign. Not perpetrated by the campaign. I never stated that either. You did, ya dimwit.

You got played. I was looking to make some partisans like you n desh implicate the Obama campaign just like you did LOL schooled

Yes, it's called a troll, and you got hooked. And there's nothing untrue about anything I wrote. You just got defensive and made the accusations yourself........

"Obama campaign credit fraud"

gee I wonder how she came up with that?

Back