Obama campaign credit fraud

Steve and Rachel Larman say a strange credit card charge appeared on their statement this month -- a $2300 donation to Barack Obama's presidential campaign.

what does it say? he fraud was conencted to the obama campaign. Not perpetrated by the campaign. I never stated that either. You did, ya dimwit.

You got played. I was looking to make some partisans like you n desh implicate the Obama campaign just like you did LOL schooled

are you on drugs?

what part of a purposeful troll do you not get?

I totally appreciate the fine art of trolling. Trolling can be fun. But you are pretty delusional. You're trying to pretend that your post titled "Obama Campaign credit fraud" doesn't actually implement The Obama campaign.

Pretty retarded and as far as trolling goes, we give that a 3. You get no points for humor.

I totally appreciate the fine art of trolling. Trolling can be fun. But you are pretty delusional. You're trying to pretend that your post titled "Obama Campaign credit fraud" doesn't actually implement The Obama campaign.

Pretty retarded and as far as trolling goes, we give that a 3. You get no points for humor.

what's untruthful about it? I guess the hook was too sharp. LOL
You'll get over it. And BTW, I knew the title was misleading. But it's not a lie either. LOL

what's untruthful about it? I guess the hook was too sharp. LOL
You'll get over it. And BTW, I knew the title was misleading. But it's not a lie either. LOL

How about we just consider this thread an unsuccessful attempt at trolling?

Back