Obama could be one of the best ever

Someday they will have to. The fiscal conservatives will jump ship from the social conservatives once the cost becomes unbearable.

Now I don't know if that will happen in Obama's term or even in my lifetime, but it will happen eventually. The current situation is unsustainable.

Mississippi, as backwater redstate as you can get, has decriminalized marijuana for that very reason.

it will happen in the next decade for that very reason. Come the fuck on, Mississippi gets it but DC, Texas and NY don't. WTF!!!

Relax...when you guys grow up, HR 5843 won't seem like such a great idea to you as it does now....

Relax...when you guys grow up, HR 5843 won't seem like such a great idea to you as it does now....

Well maybe when you get smarter, spending $160 billion per year while we are running a deficit to incarcerate our own citizens for victimless crimes won't seem like such a good idea.

Private prison firms would lose profits because the reduction in incarcerations would render their services unneccessary.

Also many hard working snitches would find themselves out of a job.

Last edited:
Epi you are prob right.
I can tell you in San Fran they are very casual about pot. I say at least 4 people burning tree at fishermans wharf like it was a cig.

Ha if you think the Wharf is casual about it, stroll down to the Haight. Golden Gate Park is the SHIT. I have never met friendlier, cooler people.

Ha if you think the Wharf is casual about it, stroll down to the Haight. Golden Gate Park is the SHIT. I have never met friendlier, cooler people.

I found San fran very cool!! Was only there a week. But my Sis is vacating a rent controlled apt on Knobb Hill that has a killer view of the bay. I could soo live there:clink:

I found San fran very cool!! Was only there a week. But my Sis is vacating a rent controlled apt on Knobb Hill that has a killer view of the bay. I could soo live there:clink:

Yeah me too if I had your kinda money. Or I could live in the Park like some of the people I met, but that really doesn't sound too appealing.

I so can not afford a house there, I could rent that controlled place for about $800.
A house like mine would be over a mil, her bf owns 9 in OK/sf

The Haight is particularly expensive. Lots of rich, nostalgic old hippies, who bought the homes near where they used to run naked tripping, have made it too expensive to live there.

Article IV Sec.2 of the Constitution says:
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

If you're in possession of pot in Alabama vs. California, there is a stark difference in how you are treated by the law. In my opinion, this is a direct violation of the Constitution. How can something be a minor misdemeanor in one place, and a felony in another? This is my problem with the current status of marijuana laws in America. I won't take a 'side' in the matter, because I believe a strong argument can be made for legality and illegality, but we need to decide one way or the other, and it needs to be made universal. It's either legal or illegal to possess marijuana, and the punishment should be uniform, if it is illegal. Otherwise, I believe it is unconstitutional and violates Article IV, to incarcerate people, and seize their property, for possession.

Back