Obama Fucks America And Romney's Stooges Profit From It.

You do realize that the cars will be sold in China, right?

You do realize that they will be built by CHINESE don’t you? You do realize the GM bailout was supposed to be about saving AMERICAN JOBS don’t you?

Here’s more on Obama’s GM communist loving scam.

GM buys back stock; taxpayers lose billions
General Motors will repurchase 200 million shares of its own stock currently held by the U.S. Treasury, with the White House announcing plans to sell off its remaining 300 million shares within the next 12 to 15 months.
The automaker will pay $27.50 for the shares it will acquire, a 7.9% premium over the $25.49 closing price on December 18, 2012 – but that is also a sharp discount from the $33 price set during GM’s initial public offering in November 2010. And it means taxpayers will lose billions on the sale.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/gm-buys-back-stock-taxpayers-may-lose-billions-1C7659301

You do realize that they will be built by CHINESE don’t you? You do realize the GM bailout was supposed to be about saving AMERICAN JOBS don’t you?

General Motors will repurchase 200 million shares of its own stock currently held by the U.S. Treasury, with the White House announcing plans to sell off its remaining 300 million shares within the next 12 to 15 months.
The automaker will pay $27.50 for the shares it will acquire, a 7.9% premium over the $25.49 closing price on December 18, 2012 – but that is also a sharp discount from the $33 price set during GM’s initial public offering in November 2010. And it means taxpayers will lose billions on the sale.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/gm-buys-back-stock-taxpayers-may-lose-billions-1C7659301

You do realize that the sales in China are sales we would not otherwise make, right? In other words, we are not losing any sales.

You do realize that the sales in China are sales we would not otherwise make, right? In other words, we are not losing any sales.

You do realize the GM bailout was SUPPOSED TO BE about SAVING AMERICAN JOBS don’t you?????

You do realize that America’s tax payers are getting a ROYAL FUCKING OVER by the communist in the White House don’t you????

Romney and his supporters aren't just going to sit around and deliberately lose money. They already lost a presidential election - might as well cash in when they can...

You do realize the GM bailout was SUPPOSED TO BE about SAVING AMERICAN JOBS don’t you?????

You do realize that America’s tax payers are getting a ROYAL FUCKING OVER by the communist in the White House don’t you????

Yes, and it worked. Now they are expanding into a foreign market.

If you think government bailouts protect American jobs think again! Here’s how Obama fucked America’s tax payers and Romney’s campaign donors profited by it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo

Q: Is General Motors becoming ‘China Motors’ using taxpayer dollars?
A: No. The restructured GM is still based in Detroit and is still one-third owned by the U.S. government. But it sells nearly as many cars in China as in the U.S. and has continued expanding operations there.

Several readers have asked us about the claims stated in a viral video that criticizes General Motors’ expanding operations in China. The video has received more than half a million views on YouTube since it was posted May 4. The narrator, a man who gives his name as Vince Wade, asks: “Did we bail out GM so that it could become a Chinese company?”

It’s a fair question. The short answer is, “No.”
Still American

GM is still a U.S.-based multinational auto company, incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Detroit. In fact, according to the Congressional Budget Office, about 33 percent of the stock in GM is still owned by the U.S. Treasury as a result of a taxpayer-assisted bankruptcy and downsizing in 2009.

But the company sells cars in more than 120 countries and accounted for nearly 12 percent of all car and truck sales worldwide last year (11.9 percent, according to GM’s annual report). It’s also true that China is now the largest market for car sales on earth. Total car sales in China surpassed those in the U.S. in 2009. China retained the lead in 2011, and that lead is expected to grow in the future.

So like it or not, the world’s automakers have been drawn to this huge and growing market, and GM has been particularly successful there. The video’s narrator clearly doesn’t like it. His video asks, “Was the bailout a mistake?” And he goes on to quote an account criticizing GM’s Cadillac brand for supposedly currying favor with “the underworld mob that runs China.”

We won’t offer opinions on whether or not GM or any other company should be doing business in China, or on other controversial issues on which the narrator takes a stand. Our job is to look at the facts. Overall, the video gives a one-sided picture. And on a couple of points it misleads.
Here we offer a more complete and accurate picture, so readers may decide for themselves how they feel about GM’s dealings in China.

(Continued)

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/is-gm-becoming-china-motors/

Q: Is General Motors becoming ‘China Motors’ using taxpayer dollars?
A: No. The restructured GM is still based in Detroit and is still one-third owned by the U.S. government. But it sells nearly as many cars in China as in the U.S. and has continued expanding operations there.

So then you’re admitting that the Obama bailout of GM was not really about creating American jobs but rather creating Chinese jobs, right? So how many union jobs does Obama hope to create in China? Oh! That’s right, China doesn’t allow unions. So, surely you’ll explain to the minions why GM isn’t expanding its taxpayer funded operations somewhere in America like the dying city of Detroit. Surely you’ll also explain why the Obama administration is selling the taxpayers owned GM stock back to GM for much less than the taxpayers were forced to pay for it by Obama’s bailout, right? Is the Obama/GM scam just crony leftist capitalism, or is there more to it like Obama the communist reinforcing communism with American taxpayer’s money?

Here’s the address again for you http://www.nbcnews.com/business/gm-b...ions-1C7659301 Where’s your excuse for this?

Any American taxpayer who isn’t outraged by the Obama bailout of GM and the outrageous aftermath of it by the Obama administration is either brain-dead or a communist lapdog.

So then you’re admitting that the Obama bailout of GM was not really about creating American jobs but rather creating Chinese jobs, right? So how many union jobs does Obama hope to create in China? Oh! That’s right, China doesn’t allow unions. So, surely you’ll explain to the minions why GM isn’t expanding its taxpayer funded operations somewhere in America like the dying city of Detroit. Surely you’ll also explain why the Obama administration is selling the taxpayers owned GM stock back to GM for much less than the taxpayers were forced to pay for it by Obama’s bailout, right? Is the Obama/GM scam just crony leftist capitalism, or is there more to it like Obama the communist reinforcing communism with American taxpayer’s money?

Here’s the address again for you http://www.nbcnews.com/business/gm-b...ions-1C7659301 Where’s your excuse for this?

Any American taxpayer who isn’t outraged by the Obama bailout of GM and the outrageous aftermath of it by the Obama administration is either brain-dead or a communist lapdog.

So you think selling cars (and thereby re-claiming some of the money China has syphoned from our economy) is a bad thing?

So you think selling cars (and thereby re-claiming some of the money China has syphoned from our economy) is a bad thing?

I think “selling cars” is a very noble occupation. I even think “making cars” is maybe a more noble occupation. I think everybody and anybody that wants to do either should be freely able to pursue their desire to do so.

I do know that the federal government has no constitutional authority to extort me with taxes to create jobs here in America, (let alone China), by bailing out failing companies. I do know that every American taxpayer should be outraged that they’re being extorted for tax dollars to create jobs in communist China, especially when we were told we were actually saving and creating jobs here in America. I do know that I get really pissed off when a communist loving President sells back GM stock at a loss to the national taxpayer’s treasury after forcing us to bail the GM bastards out unconstitutionally to begin with.

Now you know what I think!

“Getting back some of the money from China?” Now that’s funny, I don’t care who ya are! Looks to me like we’re designing a system whereby we send more money to China when they sell Chinese made cars here in America.

I think “selling cars” is a very noble occupation. I even think “making cars” is maybe a more noble occupation. I think everybody and anybody that wants to do either should be freely able to pursue their desire to do so.

I do know that the federal government has no constitutional authority to extort me with taxes to create jobs here in America, (let alone China), by bailing out failing companies. I do know that every American taxpayer should be outraged that they’re being extorted for tax dollars to create jobs in communist China, especially when we were told we were actually saving and creating jobs here in America. I do know that I get really pissed off when a communist loving President sells back GM stock at a loss to the national taxpayer’s treasury after forcing us to bail the GM bastards out unconstitutionally to begin with.

Now you know what I think!

“Getting back some of the money from China?” Now that’s funny, I don’t care who ya are! Looks to me like we’re designing a system whereby we send more money to China when they sell Chinese made cars here in America.

No shit, dumbfuck. That is the whole point. China has been bleeding us for manufacturing dollars for years (thanks tricky dick). Now we have a chance to reverse the trade imbalance and you are up in arms about it. Are you fucking mentally challanged?

If Obama was a communist, he'd do all in his power to shut GM down, or collectivize it. If GM was a communist multi-national corporation... yeah, you get the point.

No shit, dumbfuck. That is the whole point. China has been bleeding us for manufacturing dollars for years (thanks tricky dick). Now we have a chance to reverse the trade imbalance and you are up in arms about it. Are you fucking mentally challanged?

So in your world making cars in China and selling them in America reverses the China/America manufacturing trade imbalance? I think you have it backasswards Goober! Making cars in America and selling them in China would be a reversal of the China/America manufacturing trade imbalance. Oh! That’s right you’re a lefty and your whole world is backasswards, huh? That also explains why your favorable to Obama’s crooked fucking administration selling GM stock back to GM at a loss to the American taxpayers treasury. As it turns out y’all fucking lefties love crony capitalism as much as the fucking Republicans you like to blame for it as long as your communist President gets away with it, huh Goober?

If Obama was a communist, he'd do all in his power to shut GM down, or collectivize it. If GM was a communist multi-national corporation... yeah, you get the point.

Obama is a modern day hybridized fascist/communist/crony capitalist. He’s the typical Chicago whore politician and fucking crook. He’s G. W. Bush on fucking steroids and cocaine.

Its not GMs fault that current Americans aren't qualified to do the job required.

It’s not the American public’s fault that the stupid bastards at GM bankrupted the company and got bailed out unconstitutionally by the communist/fascist/crony capitalist Chicago crook in the White House! But it will be if they let the bastards get away with it.

It’s not the American public’s fault that the stupid bastards at GM bankrupted the company and got bailed out unconstitutionally by the communist/fascist/crony capitalist Chicago crook in the White House! But it will be if they let the bastards get away with it.

A bailout they never would have needed had Bush II not reversed the CAFE increases mandated under the Clintons. Bush tried to push gas wasters in a crony-capitalism attempt to help his oil friends and it backfired severely, leaving the car companies with their drawers around their ankles when gas hit $4/gal under Bush. Idiot.

A bailout they never would have needed had Bush II not reversed the CAFE increases mandated under the Clintons. Bush tried to push gas wasters in a crony-capitalism attempt to help his oil friends and it backfired severely, leaving the car companies with their drawers around their ankles when gas hit $4/gal under Bush. Idiot.

Here we go again, more fucking leftist “talking points” horseshit. When the hell are you fucking loonies gonna give poor old G. W. a fucking rest? Everything’s G. W.’s fault! Do y’all brain-dead partisan assholes take responsibility for anything?

How come none of the Japanese car companies and Ford went belly up genius? Oh! Could it possibly have been those union contracts the GM assholes gave away when they were the cock of the walk? Could it possibly have been all of those fucking car modles that nobody wanted anymore? Could it possibly have been all of those GM dealers on every street corner selling 3 cars a month? Could it possibly have been all of those other satellite businesses that GM stuck its ignorant nose in? Could it possibly have been all of that shit that Ford was smart enough to renegotiate and get rid of over the last 20 fucking years since the Japanese became a viable competitor in America?

Here we go again, more fucking leftist “talking points” horseshit. When the hell are you fucking loonies gonna give poor old G. W. a fucking rest? Everything’s G. W.’s fault! Do y’all brain-dead partisan assholes take responsibility for anything?

How come none of the Japanese car companies and Ford went belly up genius? Oh! Could it possibly have been those union contracts the GM assholes gave away when they were the cock of the walk? Could it possibly have been all of those fucking car modles that nobody wanted anymore? Could it possibly have been all of those GM dealers on every street corner selling 3 cars a month? Could it possibly have been all of those other satellite businesses that GM stuck its ignorant nose in? Could it possibly have been all of that shit that Ford was smart enough to renegotiate and get rid of over the last 20 fucking years since the Japanese became a viable competitor in America?

BTW genius, the reason gas prices are as high as they are in America is because the moron left environmentalist politicians and leftist Federal Environmental Protection Agency bureaucrats have shut down most of the oil refineries in America and prohibit drilling for much of America’s oil reserves which are massive.

Please point out the "talking points" (if you actually know what a talking point is) in my one sentence reply.
How come none of the Japanese car companies and Ford went belly up genius?
Wow, I had no fucking idea you were this simple. Holy shit!
The Japs and Ford kept selling the small fuel efficient cars they are known for, combined with Ford's control of the US light truck market.

GM was stuck trying to sell 8 mpg Hummers, Corvettes, Cadilacs and Suburbans. Retard.
Oh! Could it possibly have been those union contracts the GM assholes gave away when they were the cock of the walk? Could it possibly have been all of those fucking car modles that nobody wanted anymore? Could it possibly have been all of those GM dealers on every street corner selling 3 cars a month? Could it possibly have been all of those other satellite businesses that GM stuck its ignorant nose in? Could it possibly have been all of that shit that Ford was smart enough to renegotiate and get rid of over the last 20 fucking years since the Japanese became a viable competitor in America?

Nope, none of those reasons, moron. Gas prices killed GM, but only because Bush II didn't raise the CAFE standards as I pointed out earlier.
Just so your unbelievably ignorant ass is aware, none of this is FUCKING TALKING POINTS, since I am the only one saying it. Fuckballs.
BTW genius, the reason gas prices are as high as they are in America is because the moron left environmentalist politicians and leftist Federal Environmental Protection Agency bureaucrats have shut down most of the oil refineries in America and prohibit drilling for much of America’s oil reserves which are massive.

Really? Don't you mean as low as they are? Unfortunately for your borderline mentally retarded argument, oil prices are controlled by a marketing cartel known as OPEC, IDIOT!

Back