Obama Fucks America And Romney's Stooges Profit From It.

Please point out the "talking points" (if you actually know what a talking point is) in my one sentence reply.

A bailout they never would have needed had Bush II not reversed the CAFE increases mandated under the Clintons. Bush tried to push gas wasters in a crony-capitalism attempt to help his oil friends and it backfired severely, leaving the car companies with their drawers around their ankles when gas hit $4/gal under Bush. Idiot.

You just keep posting them “talking points” and I’ll just keep pointing them out for ya genius since you don’t even know you’re quoting MSNBC Rachel Maddow.
Wow, I had no fucking idea you were this simple. Holy shit!
The Japs and Ford kept selling the small fuel efficient cars they are known for, combined with Ford's control of the US light truck market.

Oh so the Japanese and Ford were Republicans that got tipped off by Bush? Bush told his buddy Republicans in Japan and Ford that he was gonna bankrupt GM because they were Democrats, right? So he, (Bush), talked GM into building them gas guzzlers until they went bankrupt and them Republican Japs and Ford folks knew what Bush was doing cause they got tipped off by Bush and they kept making money while pooooor old GM got fucked by Bush, right genius?

Geeze! And just think, for 8 fucking years Democrats told us what a moron Bush was and now we find out that he was a genius that bankrupted GM and Chrysler on purpose and saved the Japanese and Ford and even taught his buddy Cheney how to hoodwink all those congressional Democrats into voting for an unconstitutional resolution to proxy their duty and authority to declare war to Bush.

GM was stuck trying to sell 8 mpg Hummers, Corvettes, Cadilacs and Suburbans. Retard.

And that bastard Bush did it right genius? That son-of-a-bitch is responsible for the boil on your grandmom’s ass too, right, genius?

Nope, none of those reasons, moron. Gas prices killed GM, but only because Bush II didn't raise the CAFE standards as I pointed out earlier.
Just so your unbelievably ignorant ass is aware, none of this is FUCKING TALKING POINTS, since I am the only one saying it. Fuckballs.

Yeah! That bastard Bush tipped off the Japs and Ford that he “BUSH” was gonna raise gas prices because they’re Republicans, right genius? He even talked Obama into keeping his two unconstitutional wars going, right? He even showed Obama how to add 6 trillion more $ to the national debt in just half the time it took him to do it, right genius? Bush repealed Glass/Segal and promoted Fannie & Freddie to buy up all of those sub-prime mortgages and create the housing bubble crisis too, right genius? Oh! Wait, maybe that was Clinton, huh? Nah! It couldn’t have been Clinton, it had to be Bush because Rachel Maddow told you so on MSNBC, right genius?

Really? Don't you mean as low as they are? Unfortunately for your borderline mentally retarded argument, oil prices are controlled by a marketing cartel known as OPEC, IDIOT!

Yeah! And that bastard Bush controls OPEC too and that’s how he got gas prices up enough to bankrupt GM and Chrysler, huh genius?

I think you better stop watching MSNBC genius before you need a brain transplant! Oh wait! I think maybe you already are beyond the point of no return.

You just keep posting them “talking points” and I’ll just keep pointing them out for ya genius since you don’t even know you’re quoting MSNBC Rachel Maddow.

Oh so the Japanese and Ford were Republicans that got tipped off by Bush? Bush told his buddy Republicans in Japan and Ford that he was gonna bankrupt GM because they were Democrats, right? So he, (Bush), talked GM into building them gas guzzlers until they went bankrupt and them Republican Japs and Ford folks knew what Bush was doing cause they got tipped off by Bush and they kept making money while pooooor old GM got fucked by Bush, right genius?

Geeze! And just think, for 8 fucking years Democrats told us what a moron Bush was and now we find out that he was a genius that bankrupted GM and Chrysler on purpose and saved the Japanese and Ford and even taught his buddy Cheney how to hoodwink all those congressional Democrats into voting for an unconstitutional resolution to proxy their duty and authority to declare war to Bush.

And that bastard Bush did it right genius? That son-of-a-bitch is responsible for the boil on your grandmom’s ass too, right, genius?

Yeah! That bastard Bush tipped off the Japs and Ford that he “BUSH” was gonna raise gas prices because they’re Republicans, right genius? He even talked Obama into keeping his two unconstitutional wars going, right? He even showed Obama how to add 6 trillion more $ to the national debt in just half the time it took him to do it, right genius? Bush repealed Glass/Segal and promoted Fannie & Freddie to buy up all of those sub-prime mortgages and create the housing bubble crisis too, right genius? Oh! Wait, maybe that was Clinton, huh? Nah! It couldn’t have been Clinton, it had to be Bush because Rachel Maddow told you so on MSNBC, right genius?

Yeah! And that bastard Bush controls OPEC too and that’s how he got gas prices up enough to bankrupt GM and Chrysler, huh genius?

I think you better stop watching MSNBC genius before you need a brain transplant! Oh wait! I think maybe you already are beyond the point of no return.

Shit fer brains;
1. Don't watch TV, least of all partisan news channels
2. You have yet to show one single "talking point"
3. You one one seriously stupid mutherfucker.

Shit fer brains;
1. Don't watch TV, least of all partisan news channels

That thingy with the moving picture on it that you watch genius is a Television, also known as a “TV” and that MSNBC you’re watching is a ”PARTISAN” TV channel. Any other questions?

2. You have yet to show one single "talking point"

”It’s all Bush’s & Cheney’s fault” is a ”TALKING POINT” genius!

3. You one one seriously stupid mutherfucker.

One & One is “TWO” Genius and you should keep YOUR MOTHER off of the streets, huh?

That thingy with the moving picture on it that you watch genius is a Television, also known as a “TV” and that MSNBC you’re watching is a ”PARTISAN” TV channel. Any other questions?
Yeah, I don't watch it, dumbfuck.
”It’s all Bush’s & Cheney’s fault” is a ”TALKING POINT” genius!
I never said that, dumbfuck.

Obama is a modern day hybridized fascist/communist/crony capitalist. He’s the typical Chicago whore politician and fucking crook. He’s G. W. Bush on fucking steroids and cocaine.

How can you be a radical on both the libertarian left and the authoritarian right? Fascism and communism, and communism and capitalism, are non-compatible.

You also didn't address what I wrote.

Show where I said it. Quote the post I made. Put up or shut up.

The following is your leftist blame Bush “talking point” genius. Since you’re in denial, I’ll save it and post it every day for you if necessary just to remind you that the Bush Blame thingy is the only pathetic excuse y’all idiot leftist have for an argument for most everything. The following is your pathetic moronic excuse for the GM bankruptcy and Obama’s unconstitutional bailout thereof.

A bailout they never would have needed had Bush II not reversed the CAFE increases mandated under the Clintons.

How can you be a radical on both the libertarian left and the authoritarian right? Fascism and communism, and communism and capitalism, are non-compatible.

What’s ”incompatible,” is ”libertarianism” & “leftism.” Libertarianism is ”Classical Liberalism,” i. e. republicanism/constitutionalism and the total opposite of ”leftism” which is totalitarian authoritarianism, which is the major agenda of both communism & fascism, the hybridized modern model thereof, i. e. incorporates crony capitalism, i. e. the GM bailout to further its agenda. Therefore, the label communist/fascist/crony capitalist is a perfectly accurate definition of the Chicago crook Barrack Obama.

You also didn't address what I wrote.

And what may I ask have you written that you feel I need address?

The following is your leftist blame Bush “talking point” genius. Since you’re in denial, I’ll save it and post it every day for you if necessary just to remind you that the Bush Blame thingy is the only pathetic excuse y’all idiot leftist have for an argument for most everything. The following is your pathetic moronic excuse for the GM bankruptcy and Obama’s unconstitutional bailout thereof.

Facts are not talking points moron.

Facts are not talking points moron.

Too bad your alleged facts can’t explain why Japanese auto makers and Ford were not negatively effected by your BLAME BUSH talking points, huh genius? Seems your alleged facts are just so much more BLAME BUSH horseshit!

Back