Obama has 1 week

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
So it's about Bush? Many conservatives detested his second term, hell even in '04 there were problems of a different sort.
No, it's about partisan hackery. Dixie was/is literally in love with Bush and yet has no support for Obama, who is the same thing but black.

No, it's about partisan hackery. Dixie was/is literally in love with Bush and yet has no support for Obama, who is the same thing but black.

Yes, it's all because Obama is black, and I am Dixie from Alabama. The rest of America thinks this guy hung the moon and stars and is doing an amazing job, it's only us uneducated redneck racists who dislike Obama, and it's only because he is a black man.

CAIN/WEST 2012

Cain? :lol:

A May 17 Gallup survey found that Cain has only about 29 percent name recognition among self-described Republican voters.

He’s never won a political race.
If he makes it to the Oval Office the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza would be the first president to have not held another elective office since Dwight D. Eisenhower.
And unlike Ike, Cain didn’t win World War II.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...ential-candidacy-Is-he-2012-s-Teddy-Roosevelt

Dick-see must like the way he looks in jeans.

Yes, it's all because Obama is black, and I am Dixie from Alabama. The rest of America thinks this guy hung the moon and stars and is doing an amazing job, it's only us uneducated redneck racists who dislike Obama, and it's only because he is a black man.

CAIN/WEST 2012
Way to fail at English again dixie. I never said you didn't like Obama because he was black, I said that was the only difference between him and Bush.

Back