Obama Health Plan to Cover 12 Million Illegals

years ago my brother in law tried to tell me that illegal aliens were receiving government assistance in California......I called him an idiot....told him that even in California they couldn't be that stupid.....I hated having to apologize to my brother in law......

can any liberal explain to me the logic of providing taxpayer funded health care to someone in this country illegally?......

something I thought those on the right supported. A healthy cheap labor force that is largely paid for by others.

something I thought those on the right supported. A healthy cheap labor force that is largely paid for by others.

not that I ever heard of.....you certainly have odd notions about the right.....it's almost as if you made stuff up and pretended it were true......

thanks for joining the debate though...

okay, we have one vote for "it is justified because the right wants a cheap labor force and as a good liberal I want the right to get what it wants"......any other liberals want to chime in?........

Last edited:
not that I ever heard of.....you certainly have odd notions about the right.....it's almost as if you made stuff up and pretended it were true......

LOL - what is happening at DP, are all the loonies abandoning the reactionary rhetoric of the 'all we do is complain conservative circle jerk?' Read a bit and ye shall learn, well maybe, but doubtful.

See. Amazon.com: Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan: Kim Phillips-Fein: Books

"Historian Phillips-Fein traces the hidden history of the Reagan revolution to a coterie of business executives, including General Electric official and Reagan mentor Lemuel Boulware, who saw labor unions, government regulation, high taxes and welfare spending as dire threats to their profits and power. From the 1930s onward, the author argues, they provided the money, organization and fervor for a decades-long war against New Deal liberalism—funding campaigns, think tanks, magazines and lobbying groups, and indoctrinating employees in the virtues of unfettered capitalism."

http://www.conservativenannystate.org/cns.html

edit:

The conceptual guerrilla is best on the cheap labor mentality of the wingnut righties.

http://www.conceptualguerilla.com/

Last edited:
LOL - what is happening at DP, are all the loonies abandoning the reactionary rhetoric of the 'all we do is complain conservative circle jerk?'

I don't know....seems like all the liberals are afraid to show up anymore.....so I came here to hunt them down......

Americans who have health insurance, and like what they have, will have the option of keeping their policies, under the plan Democrats are proposing.

It will prevent insurance companies from dropping your coverage if you get too sick.

It will give you the security of knowing that if you lose your job, move, or change your job, you will still be able to have coverage.

One Republican strategist told his party that even though they may want to compromise, it’s better politics to “go for the kill.”

Americans who have health insurance, and like what they have, will have the option of keeping their policies, under the plan Democrats are proposing.

It will prevent insurance companies from dropping your coverage if you get too sick.

It will give you the security of knowing that if you lose your job, move, or change your job, you will still be able to have coverage.

One Republican strategist told his party that even though they may want to compromise, it’s better politics to “go for the kill.”

and if they lose that coverage they can't buy ins from a private company. The coverage you get from Obama will ration your care, the government will decide what treatment is "approved", and you will have no say in the level of coverage you get

Back