Obama, Hillary and Kerry Make Americans Abroad A Much More Dangerous Place To Be

Robo

Verified User
Obama puts Americans that travel abroad at risk of being kidnapped by Iran now that he delivered 400 million $ to Iran in ransom hostage payment for 4 American hostages held by Iran.

Iran demanded the payment in foreign currency cash, so they can give it to terrorist operations in the Middle East aimed at killing Americans without the cash payments being traceable back to Iran.

Let’s hear three cheers from the Democrat peanut gallery for their heroes Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the latter having begun the hostage negotiations before she left office as Secretary Of State.

Obama puts Americans that travel abroad at risk of being kidnapped by Iran now that he delivered 400 million $ to Iran in ransom hostage payment for 4 American hostages held by Iran.

Iran demanded the payment in foreign currency cash, so they can give it to terrorist operations in the Middle East aimed at killing Americans without the cash payments being traceable back to Iran.

Let’s hear three cheers from the Democrat peanut gallery for their heroes Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the latter having begun the hostage negotiations before she left office as Secretary Of State.

fucking lies you asshole

fucking lies you asshole

Can you explain the plane full of 400 million $ in CASH?

I'll wait for your explanation why one of the hostages said they were forced to wait on the runway for hours waiting and he ask the Iranian guard why they weren't taking off the guard replied that they had to wait for another plane to land first and if it didn't come and land, they wouldn't be taking off at all.

Splain that Madam!

I'm still waiting for you to debunk my alleged lies Madam!:dunno::rofl2::cof1:

Oh! That's right, you can't! You never can! You have no rational individual thoughts! You're only talent here is posting Democrat propaganda web sites and calling other folks, "liars" and "racist," huh?:dunno::rofl2::cof1:

You're irrelevant to any rational discussion.

its Irans money you fucking liar

Was Iran's money forwarded to America in CASH?

Why did the hostages have to wait on the runway until the plane full of cash was landed and unloaded?

Shall you explain that? I'll wait!:cof1:

Can you explain the plane full of 400 million $ in CASH?

I'll wait for your explanation why one of the hostages said they were forced to wait on the runway for hours waiting and he ask the Iranian guard why they weren't taking off the guard replied that they had to wait for another plane to land first and if it didn't come and land, they wouldn't be taking off at all.

Splain that Madam!

Read this An overview of O.F.A.C. Regulations involving Sanctions against Iran and you'll know why.

they didnt fucktard

we have no banking with Iran due to sanctions you fucking liebot

So the hostage that was waiting on the plane is a liar in your brain-dead leftist world, right?

You forgot to tell the class why the payment was in cash, We'll wait!

they didnt fucktard

we have no banking with Iran due to sanctions you fucking liebot

Iran can't convert a U.S. government check into cash? The Russians won't do it for them? Why did they want Swiss Franks and other foreign currencies?

Your conspiracy theory is noted and dismissed.

So you're not gonna even try to explain away the reason the payment was in Swiss Franks Cash?

Your not gonna try to explain why the hostage who sat on the plane for hours and said they told him they would never be let go if the other plane didn't land, is a liar?

Back