Obama, Hillary and Kerry Make Americans Abroad A Much More Dangerous Place To Be

So you're not gonna even try to explain away the reason the payment was in Swiss Franks Cash?

Your not gonna try to explain why the hostage who sat on the plane for hours and said they told him they would never be let go if the other plane didn't land, is a liar?

So are you taking the word of the "enemy" here??

No Billy, the word of the hostage.

OK, you believe the hostage is telling the truth.... Good, but did it occur to you the one telling the hostage WAS A LIAR??

According to many the Persians are the enemy, so why believe what the enemy says??

OK, you believe the hostage is telling the truth.... Good, but did it occur to you the one telling the hostage WAS A LIAR??

According to many the Persians are the enemy, so why believe what the enemy says??

Because the evidence is that the plane with the hostages didn't take off until the other plane full of Swiss Franks landed. What's your evidence that the guard lied?

Because the evidence is that the plane with the hostages didn't take off until the other plane full of Swiss Franks landed. What's your evidence that the guard lied?

No more than yours that the enemy was telling the truth...

No more than yours that the enemy was telling the truth...

"No more than mine?" I have the EVIDENCE that the plane didn't leave until the plane full of Swiss Franks arrived, in EVIDENCE of what the hostage said and the truth of what he said the guard said. I have the Swiss Franks EVIDENCE, EVIDENTLY a ransom that Iran can support terrorism without being traced.

Your evidence is squat!

Back