Obama never had an action doll

I wonder if the have a blow-up version of this. For those with fantasies of Palin.

I'm betting Dixie and majority would both order one.

Wow; for 18 months, all we heard about Obama was that he was all "hype," and that we all worshipped him as "the One," and that he was nothing but a Paris Hilton-type celebrity.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/11/merchandisers-cash-in-on-palins-popularity/

They don't talk about the 'celebrity' stuff that much anymore. The times have a-changed...

LOL

Google is your friend

http://tinyurl.com/4nxlsl

http://tinyurl.com/64sr6d

It sucks when nobody wants to buy the Obama action figure anymore, they found out it did not work.

I guess I am completely out of the "action figure" loop nowadays.

Thanks, Webbway. That was a really important point on this thread.

I've seen bobbleheads & that kind of thing...but action figure? That's a different kettle of fish, imo.

I didn't even see the thong part of the article; pretty nutty.

Actually they have Obama action figures as well. We're a very entrepreneurial country.

Edit: Obama thong's available to.

These people come out of the woodwork, to make a fast buck. But I bet neither candidate or party is making a dime from it.

Actually they have Obama action figures as well. We're a very entrepreneurial country.

Edit: Obama thong's available to.

I am kinda curious, do they have a McCain action doll? And if so, does it pump its short little arms as it shuffles across the stage? I totally want one!

No---I saw them. They are out and on the shelf in my area. I saw them in my local supermarket in the toy section. He was wearing a turbin. I don't think they are selling well.

you know why they really did not hit the market--don't you?

Because capatolism works? Naw----because he has integrity, and they are made in china.

I am kinda curious, do they have a McCain action doll? And if so, does it pump its short little arms as it shuffles across the stage? I totally want one!

Darla, would you like that with our without the thong?

I'd love it if they had a talking doll, that called Chelsea ugly, talked about running a clean campaign on the issues and eventually lost its temper...

Would there be a Mrs McCain? It could come with candy pills.

Or Biden? If its plastic the hair would look basically the same.

I'd love it if they had a talking doll, that called Chelsea ugly, talked about running a clean campaign on the issues and eventually lost its temper...

Oh yeah, and told jokes about women enjoying being raped, beaten, and left for dead by gorillas.

Hey you know, actually, that is probably a money maker Onceler.

Darla, would you like that with our without the thong?

I don't wear thongs, they are uncomfortable and they make men act like complete fools if they get a glimpse.

There's only one person in the world I'll wear one for, and never out of the house. And only because he's not a pig, unlike, well I don't want to mention any names Cawacko.

I don't wear thongs, they are uncomfortable and they make men act like complete fools if they get a glimpse.

There's only one person in the world I'll wear one for, and never out of the house. And only because he's not a pig, unlike, well I don't want to mention any names Cawacko.

I have never understood the attraction with thongs. But to each their own.

But Darla, I was referring to the DOLL having a thong. I must've misread.

These people come out of the woodwork, to make a fast buck. But I bet neither candidate or party is making a dime from it.

Sure--that is capatolism. Nothign wrong with that--unless your not smart enough to do it and your thinking it is not fair.

here is how you do it for the Obama doll.

All you have to do is make the face, and put it on the existing Osama, Bin Laden body. Don't forget to put the American flag pin on Obama Bin Biden's turbin---and sell the shit out of them to our enemies!

Wanna make a real fast buck? Our enemies have a lot of mooooney!

I gotta give it to myself here----that was goooood LOL

Last edited:
Back