Obama never had an action doll

My mistake, the thong is a completely separate thing.

But I'm curious why they think it will appeal to christian conservatives? I thought sex was dirty to them?

I don't wear thongs, they are uncomfortable and they make men act like complete fools if they get a glimpse.

There's only one person in the world I'll wear one for, and never out of the house. And only because he's not a pig, unlike, well I don't want to mention any names Cawacko.

You would be so banned from California if I was Govenor. You are selfish Darla. It's not about you or your comfort. It's about what looks best. And the answer is thongs! Seriously, you have a horrible attitude in this area.

You would be so banned from California if I was Govenor. You are selfish Darla. It's not about you or your comfort. It's about what looks best. And the answer is thongs! Seriously, you have a horrible attitude in this area.

You wear a string up your ass all day for my amusement and then we'll talk.

My mistake, the thong is a completely separate thing.

But I'm curious why they think it will appeal to christian conservatives? I thought sex was dirty to them?

??? I'm never heard that. Don't they just preach not out of marriage? I thought if it was marriage it was go time?

I have to say, the discomfort outweighs whatever attraction there is, in my book.

Let a woman wear what she wants and she will look better for it.

Well, in that case, there should be no problem with you walking around with a string in your butt for a day. You'll get used to it.
The problem is doing it without blinding everybody around him or causing a mass involuntary explosion of stomach content.

I'm having a hard time imagining a string with a picture of a pitbull w/ lipstick on it.

Yeah, talk about hot. Who wouldn't want to have sex with someone who was wearing a snarling pit bull on their genitalia. I know I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off.

Pitbull thong? Thats a visual image that is scary whether lipstick is involved or not.

On ebay there are 9 pages of Palin merchandise.

Including a cigarette case on which they have photoshopped Palin's face on the old "Rosie the Riveter" poster, a campaign button that has McCain's & Palin's faces on the old American Gothic painting, and the Palin action figure for $49.95.

Haven't seen a blow-up doll yet, sorry dixie & maj.

Ok, Dixie and Maj are in luck!

There is a nude sketch of Sarah Palin for sale on ebay (no she didn't pose for it). Since its done in graphite its easy to make xerox copies. Just think guys, you could cover your walls with Naked Sarah.

Have fun with that.

Back