Obama on Iraq in 2002

this is one thing I'll definetly give obama props for.

As a state legislator, he could have sat back, stayed under the radar, and kept his mouth shut...waiting to see which way the wind blowed, or how it all worked out.

I'm afraid I don't find his career in the US senate though, to be very courageous on iraq. And I'm disturbed by his use of reich wing code words.

I find it disturbing how closely I can match his religious statements with those on the RR. One thing this nation does not need is another uber religious lefty like Bush that's willing to go attacking Pakistan. I mean, the only difference here is the nation....

;)

I love Cy's obsession with "right wing codewords that any Democrat knows".

It's like he has a little decoder ring and cipher.

You guys need to make up your minds.

One week, I'm a Democratic partisan hack that never criticizes Dems.

Then, when I criticize Dems (like I do mercilessly to both Obama and Clinton), I'm....what? :)

You guys need to make up your minds.

One week, I'm a Democratic partisan hack that never criticizes Dems.

Then, when I criticize Dems (like I do mercilessly to both Obama and Clinton), I'm....what? :)

You conveniently leave out that you're berating a Dem for complimenting a popular leader of another party.

Not exactly non-partisan.

You conveniently leave out that you're berating a Dem for complimenting a popular leader of another party.

Not exactly non-partisan.

You haven't been on this board long enough to know what I criticize Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, or Bill Richardson for. So, STFU

You haven't been on this board long enough to know what I criticize Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, or Bill Richardson for. So, STFU
Channeling Doniston... You have a "potty mouth" because we all know what the 'F' means in STFU! Damocles is a jerk and should have banned you and me too!

/Doniston

I just dont get why people think they need to change their name and then get all hostile when someone doesnt recognise them.

If you are someone whos been here before and changed your name dont expect us to treat you any differently when you say the same stupid things that made you want to hide behind a name change.

Fuck Reagan. What has he to do with anything? I mean, of course, the Repubs are going to wrestle for his mantle but that really is not that important.

You guys should be concerned about Obama's saber rattling. He talks out of both sides of his mouth on this issue, which is troubling.

Obama is smart to praise Reagan. The guy is going to kill any of the Repubs in the general. He is a better candidate with better policies.

i view him at the only chance to actually turn our course around. Hillary or Romney would both just continue status quo division.

I just dont get why people think they need to change their name and then get all hostile when someone doesnt recognise them.

If you are someone whos been here before and changed your name dont expect us to treat you any differently when you say the same stupid things that made you want to hide behind a name change.

I don't care if you recognize me or not. I wouldn't have said anything about it at all except that cypress informed me I didn't know his positions well enough to criticize him.

Fuck Reagan. What has he to do with anything? I mean, of course, the Repubs are going to wrestle for his mantle but that really is not that important.

You guys should be concerned about Obama's saber rattling. He talks out of both sides of his mouth on this issue, which is troubling.

Obama is smart to praise Reagan. The guy is going to kill any of the Repubs in the general. He is a better candidate with better policies.

What's the saber-rattling?

i view him at the only chance to actually turn our course around. Hillary or Romney would both just continue status quo division.

But Romney has a very commanding presence. He can give me commands any time.

I might very well come out for Romney, soon.

Back