Obama rally

WRL

Well...the right is right
I'm sitting here listening to him talk about tax hikes, and the crowd is chanting YES WE CAN

LOL

Jeez...about 3 seconds out of a great speech that has already covered 5-6 issues, and that's all you hear?

How very sad that is.

Hey you guys keep talking about raising taxes to pay for social engineering... Barrack Obama is a blank page, he's a empty sheet with slogans, running against one of the most experienced, respected, honorable American legends... Lets see you carry those weak slogans against Republicans... Obama's ridding a wave of fantasies and downright disturbing chanting... A true house of cards...

Hey you guys keep talking about raising taxes to pay for social engineering... Barrack Obama is a blank page, he's a empty sheet with slogans, running against one of the most experienced, respected, honorable American legends... Lets see you carry those weak slogans against Republicans... Obama's ridding a wave of fantasies and downright disturbing chanting... A true house of cards...

Heehee - whatever. Have you seen the turnout #'s? Twice as many people are turning out for "the Dims."

McCain is gonna get shellacked this fall. You'll get to sit back & enjoy your comeuppance for supporting the worst President in American history.

Jeez...about 3 seconds out of a great speech that has already covered 5-6 issues, and that's all you hear?

How very sad that is.

when your jaw hits the floor it takes a second to pick it up, the whole change W at the podium is so uniting, and his many insults to our President, I'm just jumping on the bandwagon...

Heehee - whatever. Have you seen the turnout #'s? Twice as many people are turning out for "the Dims."

McCain is gonna get shellacked this fall. You'll get to sit back & enjoy your comeuppance for supporting the worst President in American history.

Yeah well there is still a race on your side...

Its uncanny, its eerie, and its utterly amazing....I recognize those people on camera with Obama....I've seen them all before.......they've all been on the Tonight Show over the years.....I swear.....all those Jaywalking routines Jay did.....and the JayWalk All Stars Contests......there they are....heads bobbing, clapping on cue, smiling like the morons they are.....its an awesome sight....

Its uncanny, its eerie, and its utterly amazing....I recognize those people on camera with Obama....I've seen them all before.......they've all been on the Tonight Show over the years.....I swear.....all those Jaywalking routines Jay did.....and the JayWalk All Stars Contests......there they are....heads bobbing, clapping on cue, smiling like the morons they are.....its an awesome sight....

Huh?

Are you trying to make an argument that folks at Bush & McCain rallies are rugged individualists, who clap when they damned well want to?

I'm sitting here listening to him talk about tax hikes, and the crowd is chanting YES WE CAN

LOL

the 100B quarterly infusions into the iraq war dont cost nothing.. except for lowering the value of our dollar lower then the loonie.

Huh?

Are you trying to make an argument that folks at Bush & McCain rallies are rugged individualists, who clap when they damned well want to?
Dayum straight, Buster B! And don't you forget it!

I think I'll clap now.

:hand:

See how rugged of an individualist I am?

the 100B quarterly infusions into the iraq war dont cost nothing.. except for lowering the value of our dollar lower then the loonie.

Military defeat is a great way to ruin the value of a currency.

Back