Obama takes in 32 mil in Jan

If he wins the nomination, his opponent will most likely be John "Bomb Bomb Iran" McCain .. who is running on fumes and out of money.

If he wins the nomination, his opponent will most likely be John "Bomb Bomb Iran" McCain .. who is running on fumes and out of money.

Yes it will be McCain, barring a major mistake on McCains part.

He will get a boost in funding after next week.... especially if Clowntoon knocks off Obama. It will be far better if it were McCain/Obama. While I do not agree with many of Obamas positions, I do think he will help bring most of the country back together. (the extreme right and left can get bent)

Yes it will be McCain, barring a major mistake on McCains part.

He will get a boost in funding after next week.... especially if Clowntoon knocks off Obama. It will be far better if it were McCain/Obama. While I do not agree with many of Obamas positions, I do think he will help bring most of the country back together. (the extreme right and left can get bent)

I'm agreeing with Superfreak.

Perhaps there is a God.

:)

'SC is playing Arizona tonight so I already had a reason to drink. This is going to make me change from beer to the hard stuff.

Gawd, is there ever a night when some SC team isn't playing somewhere, giving you a reason to drink? I bet you drink when the SC women's volleyball team is playing Long Beach State. :)

Go easy on the hard stuff. I got messed up on tequila a couple times this year, and I totally regret it.

Last edited:
Back