Obama takes in 32 mil in Jan

I thought something was wrong with you today and this post just confirms you've been speaking out of your *ss.

:)

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... now we see that you have already begun your drinking binge for the evening...

Who in the Pac 10 is any good this year? Maybe Wash St? Which I believe is their only ranked team?

As I stated.... Pac 10 sucks.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... now we see that you have already begun your drinking binge for the evening...

Who in the Pac 10 is any good this year? Maybe Wash St? Which I believe is their only ranked team?

As I stated.... Pac 10 sucks.

shooot... someone hit the crack pipe early.

UCLA #5
Washington State #9
Stanford #14

ASU just dropped from the top 25 but will be back.
Arizona will back be in the top 25 as well.
USC almost beat Kansas and should have beat Memphis. They will be back in the top 25 shortly.

Expect for Oregon State the Pac 10 is deep from teams 1 - 9. We will get seven teams in the tournament.

The Big Least will not!!!

shooot... someone hit the crack pipe early.

UCLA #5
Washington State #9
Stanford #14

ASU just dropped from the top 25 but will be back.
Arizona will back be in the top 25 as well.
USC almost beat Kansas and should have beat Memphis. They will be back in the top 25 shortly.

Expect for Oregon State the Pac 10 is deep from teams 1 - 9. We will get seven teams in the tournament.

The Big Least will not!!!

ok... I admit... I forgot UCLA... my bad.

Stanford is over rated and a first round out in the tourney.

USC.... ALMOST beat... another way to phrase LOST to Kansas and Memphis.

Ya wanna have a side wager on which conference gets more in the tourney?

How many teams are in the Big East? Is it 12?

How many teams are in the Big East? Is it 12?

nope....16

I take it that means you are ready to recind the second half of "We will get seven teams in the tournament. The Big Least will not!!! "

Given that all eight of the teams I listed are in the top 40.

nope....16

I take it that means you are ready to recind the second half of "We will get seven teams in the tournament. The Big Least will not!!! "

Given that all eight of the teams I listed are in the top 40.

Alright crap, I thought there were 12 not 16. I'm not making that bet with 16teams. I will on a percentage basis for the conferences but 10 to 16 teams isn't right.

Me too holy shit it is one of the signs of the Apocolypse! Everyone Run! Not really SF I agree with you sometimes.

Though if you are going to invoke the Apocalypse, I do wish you would at least do the end of the world the courtsey of spelling it properly..... non believer.....

:burn:

Two words gents BIG TWELVE! Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU! Even with their loss to K-State they are still going to be in the final four and LOOK at the number of big 12 teams in the top 25 KU KSU UT Texas A&M and Baylor. The Big XII is the shiznit gents.

Back