Obama To Be On The O'Reilly Factor

RockX

Banned
LOL

You know its bad when you have Obama crawling on the floor to lick Bill O'Reilly's ass to get his point across on Fox News. Obama has agreed to appear tomorrow on the show.

Should make for a very interesting show.

LOL

You know its bad when you have Obama crawling on the floor to lick Bill O'Reilly's ass to get his point across on Fox News. Obama has agreed to appear tomorrow on the show.

Should make for a very interesting show.
O'Lielly has been begging him to be on his show for months. He used to mention it at least 3 times a week on his radio show

Shit, if I were Obama I wouldn't have anything to do with the slimeball. I would specifically tell my staff to auto-reject all messages from him, and send them back stamped "Not Read".

Shit, if I were Obama I wouldn't have anything to do with the slimeball. I would specifically tell my staff to auto-reject all messages from him, and send them back stamped "Not Read".

It's smart politics. He can reach more people on that show than plenty of others; also, it does him no good to get hammered by O'Reilly through November for "ducking" his show, as O'Reilly would probably start doing.

Like it or not, a lot of people watch that show, and I'm guessing a lot of indies/swing voters do, too...

its a good sign that obama would go on the show. wonder if mccain will do similar with like oberman

It's smart politics. He can reach more people on that show than plenty of others; also, it does him no good to get hammered by O'Reilly through November for "ducking" his show, as O'Reilly would probably start doing.

Like it or not, a lot of people watch that show, and I'm guessing a lot of indies/swing voters do, too...
Start? He's been implying it for about three months or so since he got Obama to say he'd be on the show after their security guy tried to block the FOX cameras.

I don't.

O'Reilly was suprised that a black own restaurant was civlized. If I were Obama, he could kiss my @$$.

I don't.

O'Reilly was suprised that a black own restaurant was civlized. If I were Obama, he could kiss my @$$.

Oh, man - I forgot about that one.

The guy is definitely a pig, and a real piece of work. But he does have viewers, and Obama has an election to win.

I don't think he loses anything by going on the show, and it exposes him to a broader audience....

I don't.

"It was just like an Italian restaurant! There was no one saying "Hey mothereffer, bring me some bread!"

O'Reilly and Majority should take a sightseeing trip in the hood together.

Oh, man - I forgot about that one.

The guy is definitely a pig, and a real piece of work. But he does have viewers, and Obama has an election to win.

I don't think he loses anything by going on the show, and it exposes him to a broader audience....

I actually disagree. I think people that regularly watch the O'reilly factor have had exposure to Obama and know about him - they are cable news watchers. I'd even go so far as to say they've even made up their minds.

This is purely conjecture on my part but, I think that if you watch O'reilly you watch him to see how low and utterly atrocious he will be or you're a brain dead republican in which case nothing will change your mind.

I think he'd do better going on day time talk shows, good morning america and more night time talk shows. Like a Conan O'brian, Letterman, etc......that would be a better audience to get exposure. Walking in to a landmine with an obvious racist won't help

"It was just like an Italian restaurant! There was no one saying "Hey mothereffer, bring me some bread!"

They can't leave out the condescending diatribes though.

Well, you people are never happy. No matter how many midnight basketball courts we give you.

With the same sandwich board that Bruce Willis wore in Die Hard 3

Back