Obama To Be On The O'Reilly Factor

LOL

You know its bad when you have Obama crawling on the floor to lick Bill O'Reilly's ass to get his point across on Fox News. Obama has agreed to appear tomorrow on the show.

Should make for a very interesting show.

Do you know what time it comes on? I can't imagine Obama with a consertative talk show host--but he will talk to our enemies while our gaurd is down. I can't imagine it--because any consertative that has been paying attention can easily use Obama's own words against him. If O'Riely does not tear him a new commie butt hole--the thing is rigged.

Do you know what time it comes on? I can't imagine Obama with a consertative talk show host--but he will talk to our enemies while our gaurd is down. I can't imagine it--because any consertative that has been paying attention can easily use Obama's own words against him. If O'Riely does not tear him a new commie butt hole--the thing is rigged.

Shut up. You're a stupid person.

Shut up. You're a stupid person.

Well--I won't tell you to shut up--because I like to read your kool-aid drinking ignorance.

Ya wanna make me shut up--your gonna have to do better than words. Am I wasting my time talking to another liberial homo here?

Well--I won't tell you to shut up--because I like to read your kool-aid drinking ignorance.

Ya wanna make me shut up--your gonna have to do better than words. Am I wasting my time talking to another liberial homo here?

You could go either way, but sense a liberal half and half girly man right?

You could go either way, but sense a liberal half and half girly man right?

Fags, like Christians always pull this crap. Tell me--how much of Bill Clintons cock can you jam up your butt?

The only thing you sense is Palin beating the hell out of you. I got popcorn to eat for the show. The show starts tonight.

I wanna hear you cry more. Cry something to us --will ya?

I acutally met a consertative homosexual dude at a bar a week or so ago. I did not think a consertative homo existed. he was a homo--but he was not a kool-aid drinker at all.

Fags, like Christians always pull this crap. Tell me--how much of Bill Clintons cock can you jam up your butt?

The only thing you sense is Palin beating the hell out of you. I got popcorn to eat for the show. The show starts tonight.

I acutally met a consertative homosexual dude at a bar a week or so ago. I did not think a consertative homo existed. he was a homo--but he was not a kool-aid drinker at all.

Please, I already think I've popped a blood vessel in my brain laughing...I forgot that I'm a gay male.

I think it is her/his fantasy!

Sarah in her teddy, you in your man thong...reading Ronald Reagan's love letters to Nancy!

Dude why were you at a gay bar?

Back