Obama treated better

By the MSM because he was black! His color gave him a pass

It did help Obama and his administration that they didn't rack up 20 indictments and 7 or 8 convictions after just being in office a couple of years -- it helped that Obama's personal attorney set up a slush fund for paying off hookers and was running a pay for play scheme -- it also helps that Obama didn't average telling 7 lies a day and openly claimed he can pardon himself -- those sort of things tend to get negative press

528123f8f07ec.image.jpg

You post that pic a lot, do you wack off to it every day or just on the weekends?

It did help Obama and his administration that they didn't rack up 20 indictments and 7 or 8 convictions after just being in office a couple of years -- it helped that Obama's personal attorney set up a slush fund for paying off hookers and was running a pay for play scheme -- it also helps that Obama didn't average telling 7 lies a day and openly claimed he can pardon himself -- those sort of things tend to get negative press

note to self, Obama was the biggest ass clown to ever hold that office, not even a close second I can think of.

We measure our Presidents by accomplishment, not necessarily character obvious by your worship of the Clintons.

So Obamas 8 years of nothingness may go a long way in your halls of affirmative action punch lists, but for the country he was a waste of two terms.
Sorry

note to self, Obama was the biggest ass clown to ever hold that office, not even a close second I can think of.

We measure our Presidents by accomplishment, not necessarily character obvious by your worship of the Clintons.

So Obamas 8 years of nothingness may go a long way in your halls of affirmative action punch lists, but for the country he was a waste of two terms.
Sorry

I see you still got plenty of Obama Butt Hurt ... :laugh:

Sorry

When Obama entered office -- the country was in the largest recession it had seen in over 70 years -- when Obama left office, the economy was so good that the next president immediately began taking credit for it.

Yea, it was a real waste.

I bet you were a Bush supporter before --- but when his presidency proved to be a disaster -- you probably now claim you never liked Bush....

When Obama entered office -- the country was in the largest recession it had seen in over 70 years -- when Obama left office, the economy was so good that the next president immediately began taking credit for it.

Yea, it was a real waste.

I bet you were a Bush supporter before --- but when his presidency proved to be a disaster -- you probably now claim you never liked Bush....

Hail Obama.

He was abused as a little child ... don't hold it against him.

Besides ... he's harmless and on the internet, where it's safe for him to fully express his anger.

Says the coward that was raised to be a nigger.

I have no anger but you should have it against your whore mother and whatever dick she fucked the day she got pregnant with you. Now, that's abuse.

Says the coward that was raised to be a nigger.

I have no anger but you should have it against your whore mother and whatever dick she fucked the day she got pregnant with you. Now, that's abuse.

No wonder they rejected you for military service , a low grade "person"

But white trash gotta be white trash

Such a fine specimen of southern white christinsanity

No wonder they rejected you for military service , a low grade "person"

But white trash gotta be white trash

Such a fine specimen of southern white christinsanity

Guess the truth about the typical nigger hurts when it's about you, huh, BOY?

Back