Obama v. McCain: Two Religious Nut Endorsements, Two Very Different Responses

It’s a total racial thing. Tim Russert is a fat idiot. I really can’t stand him. He’s a right wing hack who due to his position, has been surrounded with syphocants for so long, he know believes his own press, and the rest of us are supposed to believe that his first name is “the well know for being fair and bipartisan”. It’s all BS. He is the turd who questioned Obama about something Harry Belafonte said last year. Now you tell me wtf Barack Obama has to do with Harry Belafonte? I guess that in Tim’s world, Obama is now responsible for the words and actions of every black person in America…and maybe the world.

LOL...
Tim Russert is a right wing hack?
Russert was a Dem congressional aide before he took the job as journalist. He is still a DNC operative. Don't get me wrong. I like Tim Russert. He never fails to give me a laugh!

LOL...
Tim Russert is a right wing hack?
Russert was a Dem congressional aide before he took the job as journalist. He is still a DNC operative. Don't get me wrong. I like Tim Russert. He never fails to give me a laugh!

Yeah, you heard me… a right wing hack. A republican stepinfetchit. Dick Cheney’s go to boy.

As in “the best place for us to get this out is on Russert’s show”. As in “get Russert on the horn and tell him to get Matthews in line”.

You hit the nail on the head. It's been this way since '48. We should have given Germany to the Jews after WWII. Don't laugh....many wanted to do exactly that.
And France to the Germans as a consolation prize. Sort of a "You fought a good war and you almost won so as a consolation prized...here's france!"

And France to the Germans as a consolation prize. Sort of a "You fought a good war and you almost won so as a consolation prized...here's france!"

Lol...
Let them eat snails!
What so many today forget is that France was our enemy in WWII. We gave France the Bell P-39 Aircobra to defend themselves against Germany. The French didn't use the P-39 against Germany. They used it against us. Dozens of American fliers were shot down by French P-39's over North Africa. We gave the French our best fighter, before we had anything that could shoot it down in our own Air Corps. I say give France to Italy!

Yeah, you heard me… a right wing hack. A republican stepinfetchit. Dick Cheney’s go to boy.

As in “the best place for us to get this out is on Russert’s show”. As in “get Russert on the horn and tell him to get Matthews in line”.
LOL...
Girl, you're smokin' better shit than I am!

Lol...
Let them eat snails!
What so many today forget is that France was our enemy in WWII. We gave France the Bell P-39 Aircobra to defend themselves against Germany. The French didn't use the P-39 against Germany. They used it against us. Dozens of American fliers were shot down by French P-39's over North Africa. We gave the French our best fighter, before we had anything that could shoot it down in our own Air Corps. I say give France to Italy!

France didn't exist in World War II, it was a province of Germany.

Wouldn't you say there is strong support for Isreal by some on the left as well? By asking that I mean it seems to be a bi-partisan thing which prevents it from coming up for a real discussion.

There opposition to Israel is on both the left and the right. However, the opposition on the right is mostly racist, like AssHat.

It’s a total racial thing. Tim Russert is a fat idiot. I really can’t stand him. He’s a right wing hack who due to his position, has been surrounded with syphocants for so long, he know believes his own press, and the rest of us are supposed to believe that his first name is “the well know for being fair and bipartisan”. It’s all BS. He is the turd who questioned Obama about something Harry Belafonte said last year. Now you tell me wtf Barack Obama has to do with Harry Belafonte? I guess that in Tim’s world, Obama is now responsible for the words and actions of every black person in America…and maybe the world.

I agree. That's my take too. Farahkan is black, and muslim. Two minority groups for which there is a certain level of fear and misinformation. They truly seem like the "other" within mainstream american society.

Pastor Hagee is white and christian. Although his anti-catholic slurs and crazy end times war mongerning seems inflammatory to me, he has views that are validated and agreed with by millions of americans. Radical black muslim views aren't validated in america, the way far rightwing christian rhetoric is. It may not be totally mainstream, but it fits right in with a broadly accepted narrative in american culture. So, perhaps the mainstream media either doesn't hear, or simply accepts the Hagee slurs and dog whistles without question.

There opposition to Israel is on both the left and the right. However, the opposition on the right is mostly racist, like AssHat.

It's not racist. I would have a problem with any group of individuals who invented a supernatural identity and used it to brainwash the world into their wars of conquest..

France didn't exist in World War II, it was a province of Germany.

Germany kept the land they occupied, Paris and Allemaine, before the agreement of 1940. Henry Petain signed an Armistence with Germany and Vichy remained French as did North Africa. Petain kept his 100,000 troops in Vichy and his troops in North Africa....and all of the P-39 Aircobras that shot down our pilots. We won only because our guys went after them in waves knowing full well that only a handful would survive.

Vichy France was still France any way you cut the cheese. French pilots shot down American pilots. Italian pilots refused to shoot down American pilots. I say give France to Italy...and I'm part French and lived in France for three years.

Back