Obama will be my first presidential vote who is.....

And why would a harvard educated lawyer, turn the white house into a shuck and jive hip hop?

This is just so pathetic. I watched that several times last night, and I saw a man who was choked up by emotion, and two people who loved each other sharing unspoken joy as they looked at each other.

Oh yeah, that is coming out big time. I have dildock on IA for that. He’s a flat-out racist, and I wouldn’t even entertain arguments to the contrary. Bravo is a known all-around piece of shit.

Oh yeah, Bravo is a racist piece of work, and every now and then he displays his white sheet and hood. Dildoduck is probably a racist, at best he's racist without even realizing it.

Darla, you know this election is going to bring out the worst of the klansmen. I hope Obama is ready for this sh*t.

This is just so pathetic. I watched that several times last night, and I saw a man who was choked up by emotion, and two people who loved each other sharing unspoken joy as they looked at each other.

Me too.

I know that fist bump was trivial. But, something about it struck me. It really looked like that they are partners, and it was a heart felt recognition that they did this TOGETHER. It was their moment to shine. It was like two partners, giving each other the fist bump. It wasn't like the typical political wife, who pats her husband on the back, and puts on a saccharine smile. I really like that Michelle Obama.

Shhh. Don't tell her about Rs who care. It will ruin her limited view of them!

Dont tell me?

I want to hear it. I want the Rs to care.

I want a country in which the republican party has as much hope that this country can be great through good works as I do.

I want to see the Party that Ike ran come back to full life. My party will become a shithole without a strong and forward seeking Republican party.

I want the competition to become part of the solution and stop being "the probelm".

I want to never hear them again talk about how government is capable of nothing but bad things.

I want a Republican Party that makes me think of better ways to run our country.

I want them to become so intelligence based and result oriented that I waver between the solutions they can provide and the Dem party can provide.

I want a republican party that is so respectable and capable that I consider changing my voter registration to Republican.

What do you want?

Last edited:
Dont tell me?

I want a country in which the republican party has as much hope that this country can be great through good works as I do.

I want to see the Party that Ike ran come back to full life. My party will become a shithole without a strong and forward seeking Republican party.

I want the competition to become part of the solution and stop being "the probelm".

I want to never hear them again talk about how government is capable of nothing but bad things.

I want a Republican Party that makes me think of better ways to run our country.

I want them to become so intelligence based and result oriented that I waver between the solutions they can provide and the Dem party can provide.

I want a republican party that is so respectable and capable that I consider changing my voter registration to Republican.

What do you want?
I wish that you wanted what you post here, but too often I have read posts of yours that make it clear that you only want to consider the "evils" and never consider evidence of how they want the same things but think there is a different path to reach it.

I know this as you are the poster I most often find myself reminding that these people are your neighbors, not your enemies.

I wish that you wanted what you post here, but too often I have read posts of yours that make it clear that you only want to consider the "evils" and never consider evidence of how they want the same things but think there is a different path to reach it.

I know this as you are the poster I most often find myself reminding that these people are your neighbors, not your enemies.

Maybe they’re your neighbors, but I won’t live next to them. If I get wind that one of them moved onto my block, I burn dollar signs on their lawns in the middle of the night.

Damo , Damo , Damo,

In time I hope you will see how wrong you are about me.

I have been streaming hate for this current Republican leadership because they have deserved it.

They have devided and destroyed much of what this country is all about.

You know that deep down.

I disagree with platform of the republican party but I hate the current people running it because they are flat out Harming our country and the whole world sees it.

Maybe they’re your neighbors, but I won’t live next to them. If I get wind that one of them moved onto my block, I burn dollar signs on their lawns in the middle of the night.

You better get more creative than that, I already do it.

And why would a harvard educated lawyer, turn the white house into a shuck and jive hip hop?

YOU make a point of the 'fist bumpin' and think its all cool and shit...

What makes you think it won't carry on to the White House....?

I don't know about hip hop though....? Well, why not...

Fist bumpin' and hi-fivin' at the White House...hell yeah....:clink:

LMAO @ desh again............

Dont tell me?

What do you want?

Ike was a Republican 'War President'...as was Kennedy only a Democrat...did you miss the 'Eisenhower/Kennedy Papers leading up to the Vietnam War?

Do a google search on this topic...since you so love to google!

YOU make a point of the 'fist bumpin' and think its all cool and shit...

What makes you think it won't carry on to the White House...?

I don't know about hip hop though....? Well, why not...

Fist bumpin' and hi-fivin' at the White House...hell yeah....:clink:

Are you wearing a sheet and hood while you type?

Back